NIKE, JORDANS, IS IT HARAM TO SELL THE FAKE ONES

hamdulliah

SALAM TO ALL. I have a serious problem I am in the retail business and I am competing against other muslims and even family selling FAKE SHOES and CLOTHES to make a living. I carry thre real brand names and im down over 80% of my sales and its hard to survive in this market now. IT is considered a felony if you get caught selling. I will not take the risk because its illegal and I feel its HARAM. IM at the point of giving up. AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abel213

:salam2:
This world need more people like you brother and your following in the Prophet Muhammad':saw: footsteps as an honest merchant.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

First of all brother you need to go and ask your local Imam or shiekh about this, these kind of Question will be better to be directed to the people of knowledge TTI is not a Fatwah site I know most people look for a lot of advise and help through their Muslim brother and Sister, but I always wonder how come people dont go to their local imam if they have one.

# 2 This might be a test for you from Allah so try to see whats the right thing and follow it may Allah increase your Rizq and give you more inshaAllah.

Wa salaam Alikom

hamdulliah

SALAM TO ALL. I have a serious problem I am in the retail business and I am competing against other muslims and even family selling FAKE SHOES and CLOTHES to make a living. I carry thre real brand names and im down over 80% of my sales and its hard to survive in this market now. IT is considered a felony if you get caught selling. I will not take the risk because its illegal and I feel its HARAM. IM at the point of giving up. AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you FAIEZ NOW IM POSITIVE I HAVE MY ANSWER HAMDULLIAH

palestine

Servant of Allah
thank you FAIEZ NOW IM POSITIVE I HAVE MY ANSWER HAMDULLIAH

that's good that you know. you know what's amazing that you were wondering about what to do- and then by Allah's will i had posted the video and you found your answer through that video. mashallah. if you want to watch more of feiz's lectures, just go to youtube.com and inshallah enter feiz muhammad, asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Some of the shuyookh have said it is haraam. I know because a number of brothers eventually stopped selling fakes based on a fatwa. However, I cannot find it as of now.