Niqab and mosque

amir011

Salam aleykum I am a student that will move to Romania ( Cluj-napoca) next year, can anyone tell me if there is any mosque there? also my wife will come with me and she wants to know if it is possible to wear niqab ( covered face) in romania?
thanx for ure help

Alessia

La ilaha illAllah!
Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to our forum my brother, thank you for asking this question.There is a Mosque in Cluj alhamdulillah.The adress is :Strada(street) Pastorului nr.(number) 17.
As for the niqab, it is a sensitive aspect as romanian people are not used to muslims, we are very few and even fewer females that are wearing the hijab.So I dont encourage her to wear the niqab as it may result is some violent reaction.If she doesnt plan to wonder around the city too much, she can wear abaya and hijab all in black, or kilmar, whatever she wants.Never let her go alone somewhere, people might harras her and even hit her as this has happened before.

I can also give you some yahoo id from 2 very good sisters and here in Cluj, and also mine and also for you, the ids of their husbands.They are pious muslims mashallah and they will be more than happy to welcome you.

I hope my answer is helpfull.If you have any further questons please dontl hesitate to ask me.

erica5127

I cant be of much help to your question, but I wanted to say good luck to you and your wife brother!!

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Salam aleykum I am a student that will move to Romania ( Cluj-napoca) next year, can anyone tell me if there is any mosque there? also my wife will come with me and she wants to know if it is possible to wear niqab ( covered face) in romania?
thanx for ure help

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
It'll be better is she wears her Abaya + Niqab with white colour

Good luck 4 u .

amir011

salam aleykum and thanx for the help
tell me just would any of u regard cluj napoca as a good city and not to fear to much abt wearing the hijab? or is it best to not try to be out so much if one has the hijab?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmtulllaahi wa barakatuh

May Allaah protect you both and all the Muslims, Amin !!!

and make things easier for you and I hope inshaAllaah you have speedy and safe return to the Land of the Muslims !

Alessia

La ilaha illAllah!
Hijab in Cluj

Assalamu alaikum

Yes brother, she can wear hijab without any fear but dontl let her go out alone unless i it;s an emergency or you will happen to live just in front of a store and she needs something from there.Cluj is a safe city and it never happened to me to get harrased.Taxi drivers are usually very curious, if you know romanian they will ask you about the hijab and about Islam.

May Allah make it easy for you and your wife, amin!:tti_sister:

abu_issac

tawakkal ala allah

:salam2:

brother , you are the welcome in cluj , about the niqab tawakkal ala allah it is not a problem here , just dont let your wife to go alone in the street , and hamdulillah the city is calm ,
there is hamdullah a good mosque here , a good community ...
i ll will be pleased to help you to find an apartment to rent ( not to be far from the mosque) ,to show you the city , to help you with everything .
tell us more about you , when you arrive inchala , where are you from , ....

dont hesitate to ask anything .....

sellem alykom wa rahmatou allah wa baraketouhou

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
As'salamu 3aliekom

Ma sha Allah..very nice advice brother Abu Issac May Allah reward u...Tawakul ala Allah..ma sha Allah...jazak Allah khairan

We pray for our brother and sister and inshaa'Allah evrything wil be ok.

Wa aaleikom salam

amir011

thank u all very much for ure help, im realy happy to hear that it lives some muslims in cluj and that u have a mosque. I will move to romania next year inshallah to study. I am from Sweden and im a convert 22 years and ive never been to romania before so it will be new for me, the cloasest country to romania ive been to is greece but i think those 2 countryes are a bit different.

cynthia

assalam aleikom wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh
me and 2 sisters of mine ,we cant wait to meet your wife in cluj,in sha allah.Now she has 3 sisters assured ,willing to help her and to be there for her,insha allah

some of us wish to wear niqab,i pray that Allah swt will give us enough courage for that,amin

i advise all of you,dont let your wifes out alone ,even if its not dangerous,the simple outcasting look of others will make her feel very very uncomfortable,so be there to protect her in ANY case,in sha Allah :SMILY23:

qadir.khan

Assalamualaikum Brothers & Sisters, I am getting an offer to work in Romania (Cluj Napoca). I want to relocate there as well but I am bit worried about the culture. I read the above message. Can anyone tell me about the monthly expenses including House Rent near Mosque, food, electricity, heating charges and other basic expenditures? Also, whether I can get halaal food or not? And please also tell more about the Muslim brothers population and environment. Please sent me your reply asap. Jazakallah Khayran

Aboumohamed

thanx for ure help
salamou'alaykoum bro you are in Romania?

Aboumohamed

tawakkal ala allah

:salam2:

brother , you are the welcome in cluj , about the niqab tawakkal ala allah it is not a problem here , just dont let your wife to go alone in the street , and hamdulillah the city is calm ,
there is hamdullah a good mosque here , a good community ...
i ll will be pleased to help you to find an apartment to rent ( not to be far from the mosque) ,to show you the city , to help you with everything .
tell us more about you , when you arrive inchala , where are you from , ....

dont hesitate to ask anything .....

sellem alykom wa rahmatou allah wa baraketouhou
salamou'alaykoum you are in cluj bro?

Aboumohamed

Ma cha Allah i'm read your comment it's good soubhan'Allah " tawakoul 3alaa Llah " na3em is true but be careful brothers and sisters

Aboumohamed

Salamou'alaykoum brothers and sisters, brother Amir, what have you done about niqab, said me in cha Allah!!

Barak'Allah oufikoum your brother Abou Mohamed from Iasi

myriamz

Salam alaykoum, i'm a student in France, and i want inshallah to move to Romania (Cluj Napoca) to study medecine in september 2016, but i don't know this country at all . I wear a head scarf and i want to know if it's allowed to wear it at school (university). If anyone can help me it will be really nice. Barakallahoufikoum.

Myriam

Manal18

Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to our forum my brother, thank you for asking this question.There is a Mosque in Cluj alhamdulillah.The adress is :Strada(street) Pastorului nr.(number) 17.
As for the niqab, it is a sensitive aspect as romanian people are not used to muslims, we are very few and even fewer females that are wearing the hijab.So I dont encourage her to wear the niqab as it may result is some violent reaction.If she doesnt plan to wonder around the city too much, she can wear abaya and hijab all in black, or kilmar, whatever she wants.Never let her go alone somewhere, people might harras her and even hit her as this has happened before.

I can also give you some yahoo id from 2 very good sisters and here in Cluj, and also mine and also for you, the ids of their husbands.They are pious muslims mashallah and they will be more than happy to welcome you.

I hope my answer is helpfull.If you have any further questons please dontl hesitate to ask me.

Manal18

Asalamulikum dear brother and sisters my family is going to moving to this place and we are looking for Muslim community Cluj Napoca and safer community and halal foods what will be good area to move in closer to masjids . Are there are Pakistani community there.