NIQAB BAN DEMONSTRATION IN BELGIUM!!!

Shishani

Staff member
Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaah.

This method is not right, and it is not from Islaam to participate in protests, demonstrations etc. Many scholars of Ahlus-Sunnah in our time have spoken out against these actions.
May Allaah rectify the affairs of the Muslims!

Rallies, Demonstrations, & Protests:
Have they been Foretold in Islam?

http://www.bakkah.net/articles/rallies-demonstrations-protests.htm

Shaykh Ibn Baz about demonstrations and protests
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqYXc5EBORo

[yt]rqYXc5EBORo[/yt]

Shaikh Saalih Al-Fawzaan on Demonstrations
By: Shaikh Saalih Al-Fawzaan
Question and Answer session on Paltalk​

Question: Noble Shaikh, there have come many questions asking about the position a Muslim should take with regard to what is going on with our brothers in Palestine, with respect to supplicating (for them), giving them money or making Jihad with them.

Answer: What is obligatory for the Muslim is that he make du’aa (supplicate) for his Muslim brothers, and assist them with money. He should aid them with money and supplication. This is what is obligatory on them and this is what will benefit them (i.e. the Palestinians).

Question: May Allaah reward you O Shaikh, the next questioner is asking: What is the ruling on demonstrating. Is it considered Jihad in the Cause of Allaah?

Answer: There is no benefit in demonstrations – it is just commotion. It is from the types of disorder. How will it cause harm to the enemy if the people go out and demonstrate in one of the streets, raising their voices? Rather, this is from the things that will only make the enemy pleased and happy. Thus he will say: “This has harmed and hurt them.” So the enemy will rejoice.

Islaam is a religion of tranquility and calmness; it is a religion of knowledge. It is not a religion of clamor and commotion. It is a religion that strives to achieve tranquility and calmness, while at the same time, (encourages) doing deeds that are of benefit and praise, such as providing support for the Muslims, supplicating for them and providing them with money and weapons. This is praiseworthy. And also (what is beneficial is) arguing on their behalf to the various countries that the oppression they are in be uplifted and requesting from these countries, which claim to have democracy, that these Muslims be given their due rights. And the humanitarian rights is what these people boast so much about. However, according to them the only human is the disbeliever, whereas the Muslim in their eyes is not a human being – he is a terrorist! They call the Muslims terrorists! And the human being that has (humanitarian) rights, to them, is the disbeliever!

So the Muslims must follow and adhere to the methodology Islaam has prescribed with regard to these occurrences and other situations. Islaam did not come with demonstrations and shouting and raising the voices out loud. It did not prescribe destroying property or committing violations. All of this is not part of Islaam. Yes… Nor does this bring about any benefit. This only causes harm to the Muslims and it does not harm the enemy. This only harms the Muslims and it does not harm their enemy. In fact, their enemy rejoices at this and says (to himself): “I have affected them”, “I have made them angry” and “I have influenced them.”

Abdul25

Logical Believer
jazakAllah brother ChechenMaga

i, after a long time, read a really beautiful fatwa from one of the great scholars of our time..

beautiful and amazing approach of the shaikh..

jazakAllah khair..

w salam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Baarak Allah feekh brother " ChechenMaga" for your reply and for sharing the opinion of respected Schoolar of Islaam. Mashallah, it is very good answer, but I belive that Muslims should not be silente about our religion Islaam,and we can not keep everything in our hearts. We should try to give dawah to others about Islaam,and calm and peacefull protests can aslo be part of dawah. The demonstration in Belgium were peacefull demonstrations for the sake of Allah and defending our rights, as well giving dawah to non Muslims, by our words and behaviour. Like everything " protests and demonstrations" have thier own rules, by which Muslims should behave Inshallah. It is also good way to show non Muslims that our religion Islaam is peacefull religion.

Jihaad is not peacefull, but it is part of our religion, when is necceserry.It is defending our lifes, our deen, our rights,and Allahs religion.And if you look history of other Prophets, and our Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam and Sahabahs r.a., they were aslo gathering and defending Islaam on public places, giving dawah, making speach about Islaam.

And Allah subhane wa teala knows the best.

:wasalam:

Shishani

Staff member
Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Wa jazaakumullaahu khayran.

The Muslims should, as one of the 'Ulamaa said, give advise, write, explain and ask that they should give us our rights etc. Instead of shouting on the streets (which is the habit of the kuffaar), we should act in a proper way.
That will be of more benefit, inshaa-Allaah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Wa jazaakumullaahu khayran.

The Muslims should, as one of the 'Ulamaa said, give advise, write, explain and ask that they should give us our rights etc. Instead of shouting on the streets (which is the habit of the kuffaar), we should act in a proper way.
That will be of more benefit, inshaa-Allaah.

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa brakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for very good remainder MashaAllah. I agree that the best option is the one you have mentioned, but sometimes demonstrations and protests can be organised as peacefull without shouting on the streets etc.

May Allah guide us all to choose the best for us and with what He will be pleased Inshallah.

Wa alaicumu Sallam wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

Ibn Uthaymin

Allah barak feek Chechen brother. This was near Picadilly in London and organized by Al Muhajirron (takfeeris). It should be avoided

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Allah barak feek Chechen brother. This was near Picadilly in London and organized by Al Muhajirron (takfeeris). It should be avoided

:salam2:

I apologise brother, but why did you called these Muslims "takfeeris", and why they are takfeeris,? If I understood well what you said. May Allah forgive me if I understood wrong.

Safiyah_

assalamu aleikum

i don't think this is the right way!
People over here don't know anything about Islaam but they do see the burka or niqab.. it's pushin them further away.. frightning them !

We should start telling the non believers about the beauty of Islaam and explain it and try to convince them.. only then we can go to the next step

this is just my opinion, but i live in Belgium and i am a pure belgian girl i know how they think .. just like my familie ands i bet many people in this world ..

Allahu a'alem

Ibn Uthaymin

:salam2:

I apologise brother, but why did you called these Muslims "takfeeris", and why they are takfeeris,? If I understood well what you said. May Allah forgive me if I understood wrong.

They give Takfeer (ideology of branding other Muslims kafirs on account of sin) on the scholars and rulers. Wallah, I fear for this people. Some of them say Ibn Baaz, Ibn Uthaymeen (raheemahumullah) are kufar (disbelivers). Why? becuase they helped the Saudi "tawagheet" during the first Gulf war.

If a person believes a kafir is a muslim, then the one who believes this is a kafir.

2 Million people prayed janaazah for Shaykh Ibn Baaz, similarly a large number prayed for Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen. These people who prayed behind them belived they were Muslims, and even today millions of people respect them and consider them great scholars. Do you realise the magnitude of such statements? In essence the people who say this have given mass takfir on the Muslims.

Allah says

مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ

"Not a word does he (or she) utter, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it)."

It is reported on the authority of Ibn `Umar that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who calls his brother: O Unbeliever! (then the truth of this label) would return to one of them. If it is true, (then it is) as he asserted, (but if it is not true), then it returns to him (and thus the person who made the accusation is an Unbeliever). [Muslim]

Shishani

Staff member
As-salaamu 'alaykum.

Many of the Muslims especially in the U.K. have extremist ideologies.

And what frightens the non-Muslims are those slogans of the Muslims such as:

london-muslim-extremist-1-2-09.jpg

This is fanaticism. Nothing to do with Islaam.
So, these things only bring about more hatred towards Islaam and Muslims.

May Allaah the Most High rectify our affairs..