Nisaar (Yusuf) Bhai's Notes

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Promoting Fahisha Among Muslimah or Innocent Surveys?

Promoting Fahisha Among Muslimah or Innocent Surveys?
Posted on August 20, 2011 by Nisaar Yusuf Nadiadwala

Suppose if some one asks a sister in public, Did you ever had a crush on your shaikh ? Or asks brothers and sisters, Do you watch *!*!*!*! occasionally? Are you for polygyny ? Will these questions be happily answered ? Or will there be a protest for asking personal matters to them in public or post them on website ? Will you consider it to be decent to open up your personal cupboards and bring out your hidden sins before people and celebrate it in the form of surverys ?

These types of confession takes places in a hidden room of Catholic churches where people come and confess their sins before ‘a father’ But it is saddening to note that few brothers are holding such surveys for Muslim males and females on the home page and also most of the pages of their website. The more saddening part of the survey is that there is an article written on one of the survey…. the writer says” he came to know about some girls saying that they were fond of a shaikh as he was good looking.. Are these topics to be delightfully publicised?

First of all if a Muslimah desires to marry a man who has knowledge then it is not haram.. it is a good thing that bearded young men with trousers up above the ankles are considered as ideal boys to be married by many Muslimah.. but why should a third party air these types of hidden desires in the form of survery ,when the Muslimah herself is not putitng on her status of face book nor emailing her friends..

Just note the following topics put up on the wall of a Muslim website and the survey of girls and boys too are segregated.

1. As a Muslim, your *!*!*!*!-watching habits

2. As a female, have you ever had a “Shaykhy” crush?

Note the following results of indecent survvey :

Muslims Only (you can choose more than one answer)
  • I am a chaste female who never committed any acts of unchastity (36%, 368 Votes)
  • I am a chaste male who never committed any acts of unchastity (24%, 253 Votes)
  • I am/was a female teenager when I first became physically intimate with the opposite/same gender unlawfully (10%, 101 Votes)
  • I am/was a male teenager when I first became physically intimate with the opposite/same gender unlawfully (8%, 85 Votes)
  • I am/was a male teenager when I lost my virginity unlawfully (8%, 81 Votes)
  • I am/was a female teenager when I lost my virginity unlawfully (8%, 80 Votes)
  • I am an adult female I have been physically intimate with the opposite/same gender unalwfully(7%, 75 Votes)
  • I am an adult male I have been physically intimate with the opposite/same gender unalwfully(7%, 69 Votes)
  • I am an adult female and i have/had premarital sex in adulthood (6%, 67 Votes)
  • I am an adult male and I have/had premarital sex in adulthood (5%, 55 Votes)

If you study the above survey can you come to a conclusion except that only 36 % of Muslim females are chaste and have never committed any unchaste activity? And only 24 % of Muslim males have saved themselves from committing unchaste act !! The rest 64 % of females surveyed and 76 % of males surveyed …..!!!!!! What impression of the community you project to the people who read when visit these sites?

I am ashamed to discuss this topic with my readers but it has really grieved me that Muslim men and women are responding to these surveys.. Does Allah permits or allows to air these types of personal secrets in public? Allah loves not that evil should be noised abroad in public speech except where injustice has been done.. for Allah is he who hears and knows all things…….Surah Nisa’a ch 4 , verse 148

In fact it is un Islamic to uncover your sins when Allah Himself has covered them from people….

After all now I realise that COMMON SENSE SEEMS TO BE VERY UNCOMMON THESE DAYS.. ISNT IT ?