no friends

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Dear bro, 1st congratulations on your conversion. You converted because Christianity did not make sense then and it dsnt today. This is just a fact.

Any change in life will be accomapnied with similar periods to the one you are passing through. It happened to me when I changed schools. It happened when I went to uni and then when I did my post-graduation. It happened again when I emigrated. This is just a phase in life. What you are feeling is natural but shaytan is whispering in your ears to beautify the life of sin for you. Don't listen to him. Your loneliness might be a blessing in disguise. It is better than slipping into sins. I tend to get nervous and rigid with strangers. I dont like it but in reality it might have put bad people off me.

As the others said. Go to your local mosque. Ask for muslim youth groups around you. We are here for you.

Even better ... find a pious wife and have a baby ... you will start complaining of not having any time by yourself before you know it !

Be safe my brother.

Assalamu aleekoom

newlight99

Not sure if I wanted to get married yet.

See that's the thing my brothers in islam always talks abt getting married early, but could u support it?

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
what do you mean could I support it ?

As a matter of principle ... absolutely yes .. I'd encourage my children to do it but it will still be their decision.

I did not get married until I was 31 ... simply because before then I could not sustain even myself ...

You know your circumstances. Just keep it in mind and try to find a space for it .... In an authentic hadith the prophet (may peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said: three type of people Allah (subhahaho wa ta'aala) have stipulated he will help: one of them is the man who wants to get married to protect his chastity.