No holy Trinity!

Raihan

No holy Trinity!

Christian belief about holy Trinity:

*Father is a God, Son is a God, and Holy Ghost is a God; but there are not three Gods, only one God! (Christians do not seem to know simple math, although they are expert in science and technology!)

*Father is an Almighty, Son is an Almighty, and Holy Ghost is an Almighty; but there are not three Almighty, only one Almighty! (Christians seem to be weak in logic and rationality. Because three Almighty cannot co-exist together unless they talk about some kind of weak and limited almighty!)

*Father is a Person, Son is a Person, and Holy Ghost is a Person; but there are not three Persons, only one Person! (Once again Christians do not seem to know simple math! Or, maybe, they have three gods in their heart but they feel shy to say it in public because of the vitality and logical superiority of Monotheism! They simply lie or deceive themselves when they say they believe in one God!)

Now, the first and foremost point is that Jesus never preached the so-called holy Trinity. Neither did Abraham and Moses et al. preach anything like that. The word 'trinity' doesn't even exist in the entire Bible!

Secondly, from logical and rational viewpoint, the so-called holy Trinity cannot be existed in reality. Because it doesn't make any sense at all as it's a logical impossibility!

That's the reason Quran has strongly rejected the doctrine of Trinity. Because it has nothing to do with the teaching of Jesus on one hand and it's also an absurdity on the other. Therefore, Muslims do not wonder at all when they see educated, intelligence and rational minded Christians leaving Christianity in droves!

Islamic solution of holy Trinity:

Father = God the Creator;
Son (Jesus) = Prophet of God [Matthew 21:11, Luke 24:19];
Holy Ghost = Arch Angel Gabriel.

Does the Islamic solution sound logical and rational? Each and everybody are supposed to agree with this solution unless someone is deaf, dumb and blind! That’s why majority of reverts to Islam are from Christian background.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
LOL!

I'm a Catholic but I have started reading the Qur'an and have been looking into Islam for some months now, it has clearly made alot more sense to me! I give it a year at most until I convert :p

Peace.

kathrina

:salam2:

mach'allah nice thread!
well i'm a convert and i truly agree that the trinity is a one bg lie ! i was Christian catholic for abotu 15 years ! el hamdoulillah i saw light!
one of the biggest reason i started look for other religion was my misunderstanding of the trinity el hamdoulillah Allah sent to em his light!

:wasalam:

:hijabi:

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
The best time to be muslim

LOL!

I'm a Catholic but I have started reading the Qur'an and have been looking into Islam for some months now, it has clearly made alot more sense to me! I give it a year at most until I convert :p

Peace.

Dear Patrick,

This IS the best time to be muslim

May ALLAH open-up your heart and guide you to this goodness

See you again Patrick

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:

Robert Ingersoll makes the following comments in Ingersoll's Works, Vol. 4, p. 266-67:
Christ, according to the faith, is the second person in the Trinity, the Father being the first and the Holy Ghost third.
Each of these persons is God. Christ is his own father and his own son. The Holy Ghost is neither father nor son, but both.

The son was begotten by the father, but existed before he was begotten--just the same before as after. Christ is just as old as his father, and the father is just as young as his son.

The Holy Ghost proceeded from the Father and Son, but was equal to the Father and Son before he proceeded, that is to say, before he existed, but he is of the same age as the other two.

So it is declared that the Father is God, and the Son and the Holy Ghost God, and these three Gods make one God. According to the celestial multiplication table, once one is three, and three time one is one, and according to heavenly subtraction if we take two from three, three are left. The addition is equally peculiar: if we add two to one we have but one. Each one equal to himself and to the other two. Nothing ever was, nothing ever can be more perfectly idiotic and absurd than the dogma of the Trinity.