No man-god!

Raihan

No man-god!

Many Christians believe that Jesus was fully God and fully human at the same time!

Firstly and most importantly, Jesus himself never claimed to be God (the Creator of the Universe) or the begotten son of God!

Secondly, even if he claimed so, it's an absurd claim that defies all sorts of logic, rationality and common sense! A mere human cannot be the Creator of the Universe! It's absolutely unbelievable. Nor can God beget son! It's utterly ridiculous - no matter whether it's true or not!

Now, if there is God, can He send His Message to human through some higher level communication? The answer is absolutely yes. Is it believable? Why not? For example, the General Secretary of UN can send his message to a person through different media. Therefore, it is not unbelievable if a person claims to receive some message from God, and as such believing in messenger of God is a logical and rational belief.

Anyway, Bible proves that Jesus is neither God nor the begotten son of God. Rather he was a son of man [Acts 2:22 ] and a prophet [Matthew 21:11 , Luke 24:19]. That's what Quran says and Muslims also believe in it. So, Muslims are the true follower of Jesus!

"My Father is greater than I." [John 14:28]

"My Father is greater than all." [John 10:29]

"I cast out devils by the Spirit of God." [Matthew 12:28]

"Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God." [Mark 10:18 ]

"Jesus cried with a loud voice ... My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" [Mark 15:34 ]

"No-one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, not the son, but only the Father." [Mark 13:32 ]

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." [Mark 12:29 ]

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." [Matthew 7:21]

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [John 5:30]

"The word which ye hear is not mine but the Father's which sent me." [John 14:24]

"I have not come on my own; but Father sent me." [John 8:42]

"Jesus said: Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." [Luke 23:34]

"I am ascending to my God and your God." [John 20:17]

"Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed: My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." [Matthew 26:39]

"The crowds answered: This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee." [Matthew 21:11]

"He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people." [Luke 24:19]

"People of Israel , listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know." [Acts 2:22 ]

"God is not a human, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent." [Numbers 23:19 ]

"And that there is none other God but one." [1 Corinthians 8:4]

"Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil." [Matthew 4:1]

"Jesus went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. [Matthew 14:23]

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." [Matthew 24:36]

Ali Saleh

i wish i try stop christian for stop think say jesus was god.

prophet jesus was not god. only allah created him.

prophet jesus will return on earth then he will tell christian he is not god.

ohhockleng

Seriously it's all common sense, if jesus was god, he would never need to be born out from a woman, needs to eat, needs to go to the toilet, and certainly needn't worry about judas betraying him since he's god.