no more Aids alhamdlelah

bashaar

i am not sure if any of the brothers and sisters were following this story sheekh zedani announced to the world after he completed all the scientific research in Germany and jordan a 100% cure for the Aids virus is awaiting patent all his work was based on haddeeth and qur'an basically what he is saying in this interview is he is awaiting the patent so drug company's wont deprive the world from the benefit of the cure after adding other components to it . in another interview about his life that i watched he is the highest Islamic sheekh in Yemen with a lot of political influence upon the people there jazah allah kher in shallah and hopefully we can get rid of this sickness for good .
http://xn--mgbbg1achc9n.com/index.php?topic=85.0

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Asalaam Allaikum

But i think he is known by USA Govt. as a terrorist if i am not mistaken. please correct me if i am wrong

Asalaam Allaikum

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salam alaykum,
didnt u realize until now that if ur muslim ur terrorist :)

wassalaam

Asalaam Allaikum

Brother i intentionally wrote this.It was an ironic expression .. I have beard as well so i know i am terrorist like him. and ya only jews can have bear. When Muslims have bear they are called terrorist ..

and ya this means terrorist can not do anything good according to USA Govt. and on the other hand what they do is justified

Assalaam Allaikum

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
JazzAkallahu Khairen,

:) How long is ur beard.

Wassalamu alaykum

Asalaam allaikum

My beard is not long its just little more than when you dont shave for a month. I Think it will grow slowly.or maybe this is what Allah has given me.

Do you have bear ?

Jazakallah Khair.