no time to pray

azlina_sam

You can do it Sister

Assalamualaikum Sister,
May Allah s.w.t. gives you the strength & willpower to let you perform your solat easily in time to come.. There's a saying, you can choose your actions but not the consequences.. Performing solat 5 times a day is an obligatory act as a Muslim.. You can do it Sister.. I have faith in you Sis.. Insya-Allah, things will go smoothly..
:muslim_child:
Wassalam
Dearest sis
Azlina from Singapore

mosabaig

The purpose of existance!!!

:bismillah1:

:salam2:

I am just reminding to myself and others, Allah has created us (Humen) and Jinn

for the worship.... and Salah shapes our life and builds our charecter identifies

us as believers.

It can rise to Heavens and get help from Allah to solve all our problems, Salah

was given as a gift to the Prophet when he was called up to the 7th Heaven

where not even archangle like Gibreal (AS) could go ... Read virtues of Salah

and :inshallah: it will become easy ......:blackhijab:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:bismillah:

There is never any valid excuse to miss the 5 daily prayers.

I agree with you abumah.

You must pray five times a day, no matter what. Those who don't pray, they will be severly punished in their graves. The punishment is that those whom did not pray, they will have to do their wadu with boiling hot fluid like lava that will melt their skin and then they will have to prayer the prayers they missed or was not accepted on a very very hot surface.

Now that will be pain. That is why you should pray five times a day. If your eally can't do that, then you should try doing your sunnah's more often or the nafil prayers because they are said to replace your other missed prayers. But don't take advantage of that. Try your hardest to pray on the weekends. If you really can't make it, just make dua to Allah and tell Him to help you out. I mean, you couldn't have gotten this job without Allah's help. And if He can give you this job, then He can give you the time to pray. Just put your trust on Him and He won't let you down inshaAllah. Just think that it is a test from Allah to give you this job and see if you can manage your prayers while you have this job. Try your hardest to pass His test, if it really is one. May Allah be with you and accept all your prayers. Amin!!

Wasalam