NON-MUSLIMS REFERRED AS ‘KAFIRS’

uzeshan

S.O.A
:salam2:

NON-MUSLIMS REFERRED AS ‘KAFIRS’

Question:

Why do Muslims abuse non-Muslims by calling them ‘Kafirs’?

Answer:

‘Kafir’ means one who rejects.
‘Kafir’ is derived from the word ‘kufr’, which means to conceal or to reject. In Islamic terminology, ‘Kafir’ means one who conceals or rejects the truth of Islam and a person who rejects Islam is in English called a ‘non-Muslim’.

If non-Muslims are hurt - they should accept Islam.
If any non-Muslim considers the word ‘Kafir’ i.e. ‘non-Muslim’ as an abuse, he may choose to accept Islam and then we will stop referring to him as or call him a kafir i.e. a non-Muslim.

Answer by Dr. Zakir Naik

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

thanks for that... Here is reply with evidence from the Book of Allah

There is a difference between a Believer and a Non-Believer.

Allâh puts forward the example (of two men a believer and a disbeliever); a slave (disbeliever) under the possession of another, he has no power of any sort, and (the other), a man (believer) on whom We have bestowed a good provision from Us, and He spends thereof secretly and openly. Can they be equal? (By no means, not). All the praises and thanks be to Allâh. Nay! (But) most of them know not.

Chapter: An-Nahl (16) Verse #: 75

A Muslim is someone who submits themselves to worshipping Allah alone, believes in him alone as the one and only Creator, the Lord of all Mankind, and who follows the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:.

A Kafir is opposite to Muslim, it is someone who rejects/disbelieves in Allah and his Messenger :saw:.

Is then he who is a believer like him who is Fâsiq (disbeliever and disobedient to Allâh)? Not equal are they.
Chapter: As-Sajdah (32) Verse #: 18

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 3

So he (the disbeliever) neither believed (in this Qur'ân, in the Message of Muhammad SAW) nor prayed! Chapter: Al-Qiyamah (75) Verse #: 31

- Muslims must always speak with people of other faiths with respect and kindness. The word Kafr should not be used as an insult. Neither to a Muslim nor to a Non-Muslim.

Also, Mushrik is a word that comes in the Quran, a Mushrik is a polytheist. Someone who falsely worships more than one God, someone who associates partners with Allah.

Verily, Ibrâhim (Abraham) was an Ummah (a leader having all the good righteous qualities), or a nation, obedient to Allâh, Hanifa (i.e. to worship none but Allâh), and he was not one of those who were Al-Mushrikûn (polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh, and those who joined partners with Allâh).
Chapter: An-Nahl (16) Verse #: 120

Verily! Whoever comes to his Lord as a Mujrim (criminal, polytheist, disbeliever in the Oneness of Allâh and His Messengers, sinner, etc.), then surely, for him is Hell, therein he will neither die nor live. Chapter: Taaha (20) Verse #: 74

Therefore it is incumbant on these people to learn about Islam and come to know the truth about their existance. As Allah said in the Quran:

O mankind! Worship your Lord (Allâh), Who created you and those who were before you so that you may become Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).
Chapter: Al-Baqarah (2) Verse #: 21

And I (Allâh) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone).
Chapter: Az-Zariyat (51)
Verse #: 56

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O you mankind! If you are in doubt as to my religion (Islâm), then (know that) I will never worship those whom you worship, besides Allâh. But I worship Allâh Who causes you to die, I am commanded to be one of the believers. Chapter: Yunus (10) Verse #: 104

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, I am commanded to worship Allâh (Alone) by obeying Him and doing religious deeds sincerely for Allâh's sake only and not to show off, and not to set up rivals with Him in worship; Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 11

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "I have been forbidden to worship those whom you worship besides Allâh, since there have come to me evidences from my Lord, and I am commanded to submit (in Islâm) to the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). Chapter: Al-Momin (40) Verse #: 66

Hunafâ' Lillâh (i.e. to worship none but Allâh), not associating partners (in worship, etc.) unto Him and whoever assigns partners to Allâh, it is as if he had fallen from the sky, and the birds had snatched him, or the wind had thrown him to a far off place. Chapter: Al-Hajj (22) Verse #: 31

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 3

Worship Allâh and join none with Him in worship, and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, Al-Masâkin (the poor), the neighbour who is near of kin, the neighbour who is a stranger, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (you meet), and those (slaves) whom your right hands possess. Verily, Allâh does not like such as are proud and boastful;
Chapter: Al-Nisa (4) Verse #: 36

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "worship Allâh (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût[] (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Tâghût besides Allâh)." Then of them were some whom Allâh guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth).
Chapter: An-Nahl (16) Verse #: 36

wasalam

saqlawi

Muslim Student
kafara in arabic directly means "one who covers up."
a farmer who covers up seeds with soil was normally called a "kafir"

The kafir covers up the truth, you cannot go around and just call people kuffar for being non-muslim. Kafir means more than just nonmuslim or disbeliever.

A kafir gets the haq, the truth, and he covers it up. He conceals it and fools himself. The Kafir is the one who has seen the truth and denied it.

By the way Abdullah Yusuf Ali translates al-kafiroon as "those bent on rejecting the truth," which seems like the best translation to me.

Bluegazer

:salam2: brother saqlawi,

The following is from the Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation of the meanings of the Holy Qur'an [titled "The Holy Qur'an", Translation and Commentary: A. Yusuf Ali, published by American Trust Publication for The Muslim Students' Association of the United States and Canada, 2nd Edition, June 1977, ISBN 0-89259-006-8, page 227]. It's a translation of the meanings of verses 150-151 of Chapter 4 [An-Nisaa']. I'll first paste the Qur'anic verse [i.e. in Arabic], then the translation:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْفُرُونَ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَيُرِيدُونَ أَن يُفَرِّقُواْ بَيْنَ اللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَيقُولُونَ نُؤْمِنُ بِبَعْضٍ وَنَكْفُرُ بِبَعْضٍ وَيُرِيدُونَ أَن يَتَّخِذُواْ بَيْنَ ذَلِكَ سَبِيلاً

أُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ
الْكَافِرُون
َ حَقّاً وَأَعْتَدْنَا لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَذَاباً مُّهِيناً

"Those who deny God
And His apostles, and (those
Who) wish to separate
God from His apostles,
Saying, "We believe in some
But reject others":
And (those who) wish
To take a course midway,-

They are in truth
(Equally) Unbelievers;
And We have prepared
For Unbelievers a humiliating
Punishment."

So, you can see that it's very clear that anyone who rejects any of the Messengers of God [peace be upon them all] is a Kaafir [Arabic pronunciation of the word "disbeliever" or "unbeliever"], and even Abdullah Yusuf Ali has translated it this way.

However, that does not mean that we, as Muslims, should violate the Kuffaar's rights to safety of life and property. The following is part of Sheikh Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid's fatwa in his answer to question no. 26721:

8- The Muslims believe that it is not permissible, under any circumstances whatsoever, for a Muslim to mistreat a non-Muslim who is not hostile towards Islam; so the Muslim should not commit aggression against him, or frighten him, or terrorize him, or steal his wealth, or embezzle him, or deprive him of his rights, or deny him his trust, or deny him his wages, or withhold from him the price of his goods when buying from him or withhold the profits of a partnership if he is in a business partnership with him.

9- The Muslims believe that it is obligatory upon the Muslims to honour treaties or agreements made with a non-Muslim party. If a Muslim has agreed to their conditions when seeking permission to enter their country (i.e., a visa) and has promised to adhere to that, then it is not permissible for him to commit mischief in their land, to betray anyone, to steal, to kill or to do any destructive action, and so on.

Source: http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=26721&ln=eng

For more details on this issue, please read an earlier post of mine:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30021&postcount=10

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum,

As I have said earlier, one can refer to any non Muslim nowadays [whether of The People of the Book -Jews and Christians- and other non Mulsims] as Kuffaar [Arabic pronunciationof the word "disbelievers" or "unbelievers"].

However, one must remember that the unbelievers who reside in Hell forever are the ones who received the message of Islam in a clear and undistorted way, and then died as a disbeliever. Others who have not received the message of Islam in its true and correct form will be tested on the Day of Judgment. Please read the following fatwa by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid. It's his answer to question no. 1244 [The fate of kuffaar who did not hear the message of Islam]. Take special note of the words I underlined:

Question:
Someone has asked me this question (she is about to
become a muslimah). Her statement: 'A lot of others will never meet a Muslim in person. Will they be held responsible for their ignorance? What exactly does this mean: "After the revelation of the Quran who ever receives this message & does not abide by it is a non-believer"?
i. Who is considered to have received the message?
ii. Isn't it possible for people to have not received the message even though the Quran is in existence?'

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

It is part of the justice of Allaah that He does not punish any people until He has first sent a warning to them and unless there is evidence against them. Allaah does not treat anybody unfairly. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “… And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).” [al-Israa’ 17:15].

In his tafseer (commentary) on this aayah, Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “These words, ‘…And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning)’ tell us of the justice of Allaah, may He be exalted, and that He does not punish anyone until after He has established evidence against him by sending a Messenger to him. This is like the aayat (interpretation of the meaning): ‘… Every time a group is cast therein [into Hell], its keeper will ask, “Did no warner come to you?” They will say, “Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: ‘Allaah never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.’”’ [al-Mulk 67:8] and: ‘And those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups, till, when they reach it, the gates thereof will be opened (suddenly like a prison at the arrival of its prisoners). And its keepers will say, “Did not the Messengers come to you from yourselves, - reciting to you the Verses of your Lord, and warning you of the Meeting of this Day of yours?” They will say: “Yes, but the Word of torment has been justified against the disbelievers!”’ [al-Zumar 39:71]…”

A person who has never heard of Islam or the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and who has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allaah if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allaah will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell. The evidence (daleel) for this is the hadeeth of al-Aswad ibn Saree’, who reported that the Prophet of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are four (who will protest) to Allaah on the Day of Resurrection: the deaf man who never heard anything, the insane man, the very old man, and the man who died during the fatrah (the interval between the time of ‘Eesaa (Jesus, upon whom be peace) and the time of Muhammad SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)). The deaf man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I never heard anything.’ The insane man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but the children ran after me and threw stones at me.’ The very old man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I did not understand anything.’ The man who died during the fatrah will say, ‘O Lord, no Messenger from You came to me.’ He will accept their promises of obedience, then word will be sent to them to enter the Fire. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, if they enter it, it will be cool and safe for them.”

According to another report, he said: “Whoever enters it, it will be cool and safe for him, and whoever does not enter it will be dragged to it.” (The hadeeth was reported by Imaam Ahmad and Ibn Hibbaan, and deemed saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami’, 881).

Everyone who hears the message of Islam in a sound and correct form (and rejects it), will have evidence aginst him. Whoever dies without having heard the message, or having heard it in a distorted form, then his case is in the hands of Allaah. Allaah knows best about His creation, and He will never treat anyone unfairly. And Allaah is All-Seer of His slaves.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Source: http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=1244&ln=eng

So, this unbeliever who has did not receive the message of Islam in its true and correct form is still called a disbeliever [Kaafir]. However, this particular Kaafir will be tested on the Day of Judgment, and according to whether he succeeds or fails in that test will be his fate, either in Heaven or in Hell.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

saqlawi

Muslim Student

Thank you for the clarification.

But I think kafir in the quran means basically what I said.

"Those who deny God
Who) wish to separate
God from His apostles,
But reject others":
And (those who) wish
To take a course midway,-"

Here he just said "those who deny god....."
Well one must have heard the haq in the first place to be able to deny it.

The definition of kafir I am proposing does not contradict what you are saying as to the final judgment of people who have or haven't seen Islam in its true form.

And I'm not basing my definition on Yusuf Ali's translation, I am basing on the arabic word itself. The kafir covers up, he conceals the truth. He must have come in contact with haq first. If someone hasn't seen haq at all, we cannot say much, it is up to Allah swt. But we know for sure that kafir refers directly to "those bent on rejecting the truth."

wassalam,
saqlawi

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Your definition in the Arabic language is correct; however when a word is used in the Qur'aan then you have to translate it with context e.g:

Salah???It means something else in Arabic & something when used in the Qu'raan and the Sunnah.

Thank you for the clarification.

But I think kafir in the quran means basically what I said.

"Those who deny God
Who) wish to separate
God from His apostles,
But reject others":
And (those who) wish
To take a course midway,-"

Here he just said "those who deny god....."
Well one must have heard the haq in the first place to be able to deny it.

The definition of kafir I am proposing does not contradict what you are saying as to the final judgment of people who have or haven't seen Islam in its true form.

And I'm not basing my definition on Yusuf Ali's translation, I am basing on the arabic word itself. The kafir covers up, he conceals the truth. He must have come in contact with haq first. If someone hasn't seen haq at all, we cannot say much, it is up to Allah swt. But we know for sure that kafir refers directly to "those bent on rejecting the truth."

wassalam,
saqlawi

Bluegazer

:salam2: brother saqlawi,

I had to look up the word in an Arabic dictionary.

I looked it up in Mukhtaar As-Sihaah مختار الصحاح [authored by Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr ibn Abdul Qaadir Ar-Raazi, and published by Librarie du Liban, Beirut, Lebanon, 1992 Edition]. The following is the relevant part of what's written [in Arabic]:

ك ف ر - (الكفر) ضد الإيمان...............و الكفر بالفتح التغطية

Therefore, there are two words here. There's the word Kufr [which means disbelief, since ضد الإيمان is translated as "against faith"] and there's the word Kafr [which means to conceal or cover up (التغطية) ]

The Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence الموسوعة الفقهية gave its linguistic definition as "covering up" [الستر]. However, it said that it's religious definition is as follows:

هو إنكار ما علم ضرورة أنه من دين محمد -صلى الله عليه و سلم- كإنكار وجود الصانع ، و نبوته عليه الصلاة و السلام ، و حرمة الزنا و نحو ذلك

"It is the denial of what is known to be of the religion of Muhammad -peace be upon him- by necessity, such as the denial of the existence of the Creator, [Muhammad's] Prophethood [peace be upon him], the prohibition of adultery and fornication and so forth." [End of translation]

Please note that the denial [in the linguistic sense] can be of true facts [such as the Oneness of God Almighty] and it can also be a denial of false doctrines, as will be shown later.

And what we're talking about now is the religious definition. Even if it was the Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence that got it right about the linguistic definition of the word, we must focus on the religious meaning of it, according to the Qur'an and Sunnah.

I will show you two examples of why I believe Kaafir simply means disbeliever. The translation below is from a translation published by Abul Qasim Publishing House and Edited by Saheeh International [ISBN 9960-792-63-3]

لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ

"They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" "

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 5:72]

لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلاَثَةٍ

"They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." "

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 5:73]

The first two Arabic words in the above two verses are pronounced as follows:

Laqad Kafara

Can this phrase be read as "They have certainly "covered up"/"concealed" who say......."?

I believe the answer is very clear. Whether the person who believes in the trinity or the divinity of Jesus Christ [peace be upon him] has heard about Islam in its true form does not matter. The mere belief in the trinity or the divinity of Jesus Christ [peace be upon him] makes that person a disbeliever [Kaafir]. It does matter, however, in the Hereafter, since this particular Kaafir will be tested on that Day because he didn't receive the message of Islam in its true form in this life.

Another proof that the words derived from the root noun Kufr just mean disbelief [and not the covering up of the truth] are the cases where Kufr is used in a positive way to describe Muslims.

Surprised?!

Please read the following two verses of the Qur'an:

لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْد مِنَ الْغَيِّ فَمَنْ
يَكْفُر
ْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىَ لاَ انفِصَامَ لَهَا وَاللّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut [1] and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."

1 False objects of worship, such as idols, heavenly bodies, spirits, human beings, etc. [From Footnote no. 88 on page 53 of the above translation]

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 2:256]

All Muslims are disbelievers in false objects of worship, since we believe that only God Almighty deserves to be worshiped. It's very clear we cannot say that Muslims "cover up" or "deny the truth of" Taghut.

However, Abdullah Yusuf Ali translated that same phrase -in the edition I posted on my first post in this threads- as follows:

"whoever Rejects evil"

So, Yakfur -according to A. Yusuf Ali- means "rejected". I think you can clearly see here that there's no need to for the rejection to be against the truth in order to use the word Yakfur. It can be the rejection/denial /disbelief of the truth, -as is the vast instances of this word being used in the Qur'an and Sunnah- and it can be the rejection/denial/disbelief in false objects of worship -as in the case mentioned above-.

And to term a person a Kaafir, there's no need that this person has rejected Islam after knowing about it in its true form. Even if he's totally ignorant about Islam, he's still a Kaafir. But as I said earlier, God Almighty makes a distinction on the Day of Judgment between the Kaafir who received the message of Islam in its true form and the Kaafir who did not. The former will abide in Hell forever, while the latter will be tested, and according to his result in this test he will enter either Heaven or Hell.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

P.S. Don't go around calling Muslims Kuffaar unless you quote to them Verse 256 of Chapter 2 of the Qur'an and tell them that you mean it in that context only, or you'll get into very big trouble!

mahdi

salam

i used that word for any disbeliever, and i don't thing i ma offending him when i say the word, because this what they are called in the quran.

is there any other word that has the meaning of disbeliever,?

saqlawi

Muslim Student
Brother bluegazer,

ضد الإيمان is like the opposite of faith, like you said literally "against faith." How can one be against that which one does not know of?

English translations do not always completely encompass every word's meaning, especially in the Quran. That is why Qur'an is only Qur'an in Arabic.

I never meant to say kafara just meant to cover up, I was describing the origin of the word that led to our qur'anic definition.

هو إنكار ما علم ضرورة أنه من دين محمد -صلى الله عليه و سلم- كإنكار وجود الصانع ، و نبوته عليه الصلاة و السلام ، و حرمة الزنا و نحو ذلك

"It is the denial of what is known to be of the religion of Muhammad -peace be upon him- by necessity, such as the denial of the existence of the Creator, [Muhammad's] Prophethood [peace be upon him], the prohibition of adultery and fornication and so forth." [End of translation]

This is what I am saying exactly, the kafir is a denier. He must have seen islam and denied it. If you do not propose a question to someone, you cannot assume he has said "no."

I believe the answer is very clear. Whether the person who believes in the trinity or the divinity of Jesus Christ [peace be upon him] has heard about Islam in its true form does not matter. The mere belief in the trinity or the divinity of Jesus Christ [peace be upon him] makes that person a disbeliever [Kaafir]. It does matter, however, in the Hereafter, since this particular Kaafir will be tested on that Day because he didn't receive the message of Islam in its true form in this life.
The Christians have definitely heard of Islam, and Jesus (peace be upon him) did bring a prophecy to the people. Yes, some Christians may not have seen Islam, See my next comment:

لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْد مِنَ الْغَيِّ فَمَنْ
يَكْفُر
ْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىَ لاَ انفِصَامَ لَهَا وَاللّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut [1] and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."

Here is where I'm stuck, you have a point. But when I was thinking about this, I was thinking directly about the Qur'anic expression "Al-Kafiroon."

I guess I shouldn't say that kufr means "a denial of haq when someone has been exposed to it", rather "a denial of something [after exposure to it implied]"

Again, you cannot deny something you haven't even heard of.
It is not for me to say that anyone who hasn't seen Islam is not kafir at all, to be honest I'm not really sure of that. Wa'Allahu A3lam.

When Allah swt says "Al-Kafiroon" he is making a distinct group of people. It is important to understand the meaning of this, because it is used many times in the qur'an (i.e. people can be of the kafiroon, or like the kafiroon, or they can do actions of the kafiroon, etc.). I don't mean to argue just to argue, but I hope our discussion becomes informative to everyone, no matter who is right.

best regards,
saqlawi

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam,

Recently, there has been a discussion in another thread called "Communicating with kaffir family".

Members in that thread veered off it's main topic into the question of whether it is correct to call non Muslims [including the People of the Book -i.e., Jews and Christians-] as Kuffaar [disbelievers]. It has been closed.

I believe the posts in that thread discuss the topic of this thread in much more detail. Therefore, it would be beneficial to read all of that thread by clicking on the following link:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12847

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum