Nonie Darwish : was she ever a Muslim?

Raihan

Please see how a person can sell herself/himself to media just for money/fame. Some people say that Nonie Darwish was never a Muslim. She is acting as an ex-Muslim to attack Islam and Muslims. Please examine her every word carefully and see what a pathetic liar and hypocrite one can be. If she is not an anti-Muslim agent then what is? She is absolutely an ignorant about Islam.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wkO6UBovnKc

BTW, the word "infidel" can be found in the Bible many times, not in the Quran!

Solemn_G

I know

As-salaamu alaikum,

I know what you mean. I've seen several of these Christian programs in which they bring arabs(b/c for some reason they think arab=Islam thus making their opinion more valid) who know NOTHING about Islam and interview them like they converted from the religion. Now I'm not saying they know nothing just b/c they are apostates, I mean I've seriously listened to what they had to say and all I hear is ignorant none-sense that is contradictory to Islam and yet they say this is what Muslims do. The same example can be found in this video.

I tend to ignore these shows b/c I become so infuriated with the lying that goes on. I would like the people who make these programs not to try to lecture people about our religion by throwing some ignorant apostate into the lime light when obviously they know nothing to begin with. If you're gonna put someone then put someone who knows what their talking about, but I doubt you'll even find one.

Salaam