not jealous but its wrong.

theonlystar

:salam2:

i am newly married 9 months ago and my wife is still in pakistan and she will come to england soon, InshaAllah!!!.

I am unlucky person because i am deaf but can talk about 65% but still thanks Allah!!!

all my friends and family are respects me but one day, one of my bro A was talking to me without my family but one of my other bro B came home from work, bro A and bro B were talking and ingoring me. i feel a bit embrassed, i was trying to talk but they still ingoring me and then i was quiet. its not just my brothers but my sisters, cousins and friends.

so, i'm just worried about my wife, i want her not talk to my brothers, cousins because they might ingore me but rather talking to my wife, i will feel more embrassed. i am not jealous but its no respects. I cannot stop her to talk to my sisters and female cousins because its girls chat and i have to respect it.

if i tell my wife to stop talking to my brothers or male cousins, she will think i am jealous. and i dont want to explain to her how i feel if my bro talking to my other bro or wife and ingoring me because she is big mouthed, she could tell my brothers or other. i am not jealous, its wrong because no respect.

how can i tell her in a nice way?

:wasalam:

happy 2 b muslim

First of all she shouldnt even talk to them full stop man and women do not mix talk to her about how aisha ra use to act around men after the death of the prophet had die pbuh, SUBHANALLAH she is my role model for sure, they didnt even see her because she didnt mix.Talk to her about islam and how you thinks it better over their because here it mixed and it not really good and how she has an advantage. Then talk to you family tell them how you feel iam getting the impresstion your a shy person and queit which is good dont disrepect them dont show your angry just tell them how you feel one at a time so they have no reason NOT to listen. TRUST me for a sis that has a big mouth lol am the forth youngest an four younger than me i no ALHUMDUALLAH big family Mashallah LOL I GET THEM too RESPECT me NOT THAT AM A BIG MOUTH DID I SAY THAT LOL NO BUT I LET THEM NO AM THEIR AM PRESENT.....

HOPE THAT HELPED SALAM BRO AND SIS OUT THEIR 2 THE BELOVED UMMAH

wa salam :hijabi:

umm hussain

Walaikum salam warahmatullah wabarakhatu

I Knew this sounded very familiar so I went to look for it in my USER CP because I knew I responded to something similar and I thought it a bit strange that 2 people have exactly the same problem.

It is quite strange that you started a Similar thread on Old 04-05-2007, 01:13 PM About 3 months ago and in it you said you were married for 6 months and people gave you their responses including me. If I can do my maths right you should be married for 9 months now, right?

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10422

Maybe you lost track of it but you can look in your USER CP any time and you should be able to find anything you have subscribed to.

theonlystar

Walaikum salam warahmatullah wabarakhatu

I Knew this sounded very familiar so I went to look for it in my USER CP because I knew I responded to something similar and I thought it a bit strange that 2 people have exactly the same problem.

It is quite strange that you started a Similar thread on Old 04-05-2007, 01:13 PM About 3 months ago and in it you said you were married for 6 months and people gave you their responses including me. If I can do my maths right you should be married for 9 months now, right?

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10422

Maybe you lost track of it but you can look in your USER CP any time and you should be able to find anything you have subscribed to.

MY MISTAKE, THANKS FOR TELLING ME!!!

happy 2 b muslim

why is is so hard for a couple to sit their and talk to each other every time i heard i cant how do i approach this situation NO DESPECT people WHEN I GET MARRIED IN MAYBE 10 YEARS TIME OR SO LOL IF I LIVE THAT LONG I WILL TALK 2 HIM AND THELL HIM WHAT I THINK ?????

SALAM

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
why is is so hard for a couple to sit their and talk to each other every time i heard i cant how do i approach this situation NO DESPECT people WHEN I GET MARRIED IN MAYBE 10 YEARS TIME OR SO LOL IF I LIVE THAT LONG I WILL TALK 2 HIM AND THELL HIM WHAT I THINK ?????

SALAM

SAlam Alaikum Sister
Alhamdulillah thats good to hear, a marriage cannot be successful without communication. When you get married you do not aquire the ability to read your spouses mind lol

theonlystar

SALAM

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE U SAYING.

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy

You may talk this matter with your mother. She will explain this to your brother in best way.

Also, if your wife is religious she must be herself taking care of all these matters, I suppose.

Additionally, Try to win her heart with more generous actions. Be kind to her, bring some gifts for her. With time a strong relation can be developed between you.

theonlystar

i can let my wife say ' salam, how r u?' and of course i can let her to cook or iron their clothes for my brothers, just normal but i do not want let my wife talking to my brothers or male cousins about any subject but only important things, for example, my bro is engaged, she would praise him, if she wants someting from shopping if my bro going to the big shop, she will tell him what she needs.

is it too bad???

theonlystar

You may talk this matter with your mother. She will explain this to your brother in best way.

Also, if your wife is religious she must be herself taking care of all these matters, I suppose.

Additionally, Try to win her heart with more generous actions. Be kind to her, bring some gifts for her. With time a strong relation can be developed between you.

my mother never supports me. i'm alway second best. she loves my brothers than me, yes she said to me. she says i'm crazy to be religous. i dont want to tell my brothers, they will feel sorry and laughing for me. trust me i know my brothers.

theonlystar

Then pray to Allah and be good with your wife.

yes i know that, i need your advice. i want to explain to her not talk to them with any subject but only accept important subject. u know i av good reason but how can i explain to her without thinking i'm jealous but i am not jealous.

Ummzaina

Assalaam alaikum,

Islamically it is not right for your wife to be talking with your brothers for long as they are her non mahrems.
LOL you dont have to tell her you are jealous cause it is best for a muslimah to not be close to her brother in laws!!!
Isnt Islam wonderful!!

Wa salaam

theonlystar

Assalaam alaikum,

Islamically it is not right for your wife to be talking with your brothers for long as they are her non mahrems.
LOL you dont have to tell her you are jealous cause it is best for a muslimah to not be close to her brother in laws!!!
Isnt Islam wonderful!!

Wa salaam

but how can i tell her then? my friend, i am not jealous but its no right

Ummzaina

but how can i tell her then? my friend, i am not jealous but its no right

When she is with you read Islamic books,find one thats is specially written for muslimahs (Can a member pls help with a title), a book which explains rulings of correct hijab with Quranic verses and explanation of mahrems. I am sure if she is a good practising muslimah she will agree not to mingle with non mahrems (your brothers,male cousins etc).

Discussing religious topics together will strengthen each others faith while bringing you closer to Allah and Insha Allah as you grow closer with your wife, she will come to understand you and love you for the sake of Allah, and also come to understand your family better.

Dont worry too much, Insha Allah things will work out.

Here's what I found on Islam QA.
Maybe you could show this to your wife.
---------------------------------------
Question:
What advice can you give Muslim families in regards to family visits and gatherings?

Answer:
People are civil and sociable by nature: they must have friends, and friendship involves visiting one another.

When visits are between families, we must pay attention to an important matter which will close the door to evil, by not allowing mixing between the sexes. One of the indications that mixing is haraam is the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): "… And when you ask (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts…" [al-Ahzaab 33:53]

If we examine the evil results of mixing in family gatherings, we will find many examples of corruption and immorality, for example:

In most cases, women's hijaab in mixed gatherings is either non-existant or not correct. These women display the beauty which Allaah has forbidden them to show to anyone before whom they is not allowed to uncover, as it says in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): "… and not to reveal their adornment …" [al-Noor 24:31] It even happens that women who adorn themselves in mixed gatherings never adorn themselves for their husbands.
When men see women in mixed gatherings, this destroys their religious commitment and morals, and provokes forbidden desires.
Terrible arguments and marital separations may result, when one looks at or winks at the wife of another, or they laugh and joke together. When the couple returns home, the settling of accounts begins:
Man: "Why did you laugh at so-and-so's words, when he never said anything funny?
Woman: "And why did you wink at so-and-so?"
Man: "When he speaks you understand him readily, but when I speak you never understand me!"
So the exchange of accusations goes on, until it ends in hatred or even divorce, in some cases.
Some men and women may begin to regret their luck in marriage, when they begin to compare their spouses with those of their friends. A man may say to himself, "So-and-so joins in discussions and is well-educated, but my wife is ignorant and is not educated at all…" And a woman may say to herself, "So-and-so is so lucky, her husband is so eloquent and smart, and my husband is so boring and speaks without thinking…" This destroys the marriage relationship and leads to bad treatment on the part of both spouses.
Some may show off to others by making false claims about what they do not have, so that one man may issue instructions to his wife in front of other men so that he can pretend to have a strong personality, when at home he is like a tame pussy-cat. A woman may borrow gold so that others in the gathering may think she owns so much, but the Prophet ages/saws.gif"> (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The one who claims to have what he does not own is as it were wearing a garment of falsehood." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, 9/317)
These mixed night-time gatherings are often a waste of time, filled with idle gossip and other sins of the tongue, whilst small children are left at home (so that the gathering will not be spoiled by their crying!)
These night-time gatherings may become even worse and involve other major sins, such as drinking and gambling, especially among the so-called upper class. Another of the major sins that may result is the desire to follow the kuffaar and be like them in dress and other habits and customs. The Messenger of Allaah ages/saws.gif"> (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever imitates a people is one of them." (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, al-Musnad, 2/50; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 2828)

In family gatherings, women should be separated from non-mahram men, and the gatherings should serve some useful purpose, such as remembrance of Allaah (dhikr), seeking beneficial knowledge or discussing social problems or things that can benefit the family in this life. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and healthy. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

* Translator's note: "mahram" refers to a blood-relative to whom marriage is permanently forbidden, such as a woman's father, brother, son, uncle, etc.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
----------------------------------------------

LeylaHussain

Salamu alaykum,

A wonderful book that I advise all muslimahs to read :
"The ideal muslimah" written by Sheikh Muhammad Ali Al Hashimi

The version for men exists also : "The ideal muslim" from the same author.

:wasalam: :hijabi:

theonlystar

Salamu alaykum,

A wonderful book that I advise all muslimahs to read :
"The ideal muslimah" written by Sheikh Muhammad Ali Al Hashimi

The version for men exists also : "The ideal muslim" from the same author.

:wasalam: :hijabi:

she loves her country , she would follows her culture.......

Ummzaina

she loves her country , she would follows her culture.......

As a muslim man and as her husband it is up to you to help guide your wife to the righteous path of Sunnah and help her to see what is right and wrong.

Just because couples are from different countries does not mean that they have to be different muslims.

Do not worry too much about it.Pray for patience and guidance to Allah, so that you may find the best way to help your wife see the truth and follow the path of Muhammad (SAW).

Insha Allah she might be more understanding of your request than you think.