Not that I really WANTED this to happen....

Waseem203

Young Muslim
For the people that don't know, the Christian that tried to force me to eat pork and kept discriminating against Islam has broken his right arm and foot.

For an unknown reason, I can't help but think that maybe this is in requital for what he put me through....

( Either way, Karma's awseome )

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashallah brother, that;s what one has to do, make someone pay so that they stop messing with you. :D

That's what I'm trying to do in school, there's this kid who's short and he talks mad smack about my friends and he does mad stuff at me, and he acts like he's tough and stuff, but whenever he hits me he runs away when I go after him and stuff.

And so he also has this problem with his mouth and this problem between me and him has went on since alst year, and it was getting of a bit before, but it's still rock hard now (the thing betwen us, I mean the loathing.)!

And so the problem gets worse, and on Friday he was mesing with my friends and acting stupid. So the substitute teacher (who's a guy) asked him waht's his problem, and I was like that "He's a cracked baby ," and he was like that he was going to slap me, and I was like, "Alright than I'll see you afterschool," and i was practicing with my friends at the nd of the day before school ened, and then I got out of school, expecting him to come out and do somethin, he wasn't ther. I looked evrywhere, he wasn't there.

And so on Monday I asked him were he was, that I said that I'd see him afterschool and stuff, and than everyone was laughing when I said that he wasn't there, and he tried to deny that he knows about it.

And so the problem was increasing betwen us, and so I was like, "you shut up, that's why you can go around talking smack but you can't even fight me afterschool." And so people wasked if I am going to figh thim afterschool, and I said probably, if he keeps it going on, and than it was like that, he said he'd fight me nad I said I'd fight him, and this girl went around telling people in my class that I'm going to fight him.

So anyway, half an hour passed, my class was watchiung a movie, but my head was buzzing and heating, I was putting it by the AC, and so he came over and was doing stupid stuff again, and than afterwards he was hand smacking and acting like he's cool, and he holed his hand out for me to smack with my hand, than I was like, "Yeah Ight man, I'm not handshaking with you!" becuase he's going around acting like a idiot and when he knows I'm getting serious, he trys to act like, "YEah we cool man," and I'm like hell no!

And so afterschool caem, evryone forgot abou it. I was standing out ther and he was ther ignoring me, and his fake friends (who are my friends) were also forgetting that I was there, so I jsut left and was waiting at the other side of school were they get out so when him and his "friends" come out, than I'd jump out and he'd know I'm ready.

And so they asked me if I fought him, and I said that I was there, but he wasn't doing anything, and they said that he said that I'm too little that he didn't want to hurt me, than I was thinkin,

"You're mad stupid, I'm like 3 feet taller than you, and I could beat you, and your acting like as if you want to be soft on me and stuff, that you don't want to "hurt me". "

So it's going to be oneb day and I'm going to pop him in the mouth for everything. It's so he udnerstands and learns that he doesn't go around doing what he wants.

Well Assalamu alykum gotta go.

user expired!

:salam2:

Sister it's not about 'behaving as a good muslim' this is about deen!

This guy has tried to force the brother to eat pork! come on! This issue shouldn't be dealt lightly and he should know his place. Muslims shouldn't be these passive push-arounds and tolerate bullying, we should e able to stand up for oursleves.

Waseem203

Young Muslim
:salam2:

Sister it's not about 'behaving as a good muslim' this is about deen!

This guy has tried to force the brother to eat pork! come on! This issue shouldn't be dealt lightly and he should know his place. Muslims shouldn't be these passive push-arounds and tolerate bullying, we should e able to stand up for oursleves.

I never like to resort the violence, and it rarely, if it ever happens. The only time i'd do it if I was in serious danger. A little push here and there is ignorable, but when im being punched in the face, actions will be taken:p

However, when he tried to get me to eat it I asked him a counter question ---Heaven or hell? ...Hmm, seems like a quite a bargain to refrain. Which obviously provoked him, at which time he tried to shove it in my mouth, and it got in, but I automaticaly spat it out.

When this happend, I kept many Quranic verses in mind--telling me to leave it to God for the unfortunate sins of others. All I did was follow it

Thanks for contributing brother!

Btw, behaving like a good muslim IS Deen.

:p

user expired!

brother you have to try your best first and then rely on Allaah ie the Hadith about tying your camel.

Bro he tried to force PORK down your mouth, next time he tries it punch him!

Waseem203

Young Muslim
brother you have to try your best first and then rely on Allaah ie the Hadith about tying your camel.

Bro he tried to force PORK down your mouth, next time he tries it punch him!

I never like to resort to violence, despite the situation:p

It appears that Allah has dealt with him, and it also appears that he has no arm to force pork down my mouth with.

The matter is dealt with. :p

faithzilla

Had Left TTI
For the people that don't know, the Christian that tried to force me to eat pork and kept discriminating against Islam has broken his right arm and foot.

For an unknown reason, I can't help but think that maybe this is in requital for what he put me through....

( Either way, Karma's awseome )

Dear brother..
I advise you to visit him, give some gift and talk in good manner to him.
Just like what Rasoolullah did when someone who always spit on him whenever he walks in front of his house. but when rasoolullah did not find the man, he asked and the neighbour says he is sick at the moment. Prophet muhammad ask his wife to cook some meal and visited that person's house. that person was afraid the prophet would seek revenge, but instead the prophet gives him the meal and pray for speedy recovery so he can spit on him again..
MasyaAllah that person became the muslim at the moment

sorry i can not find the exact word for this hadith. but since it is not fatwaa I guess it is okay. If anyone can find the exact hadith please post it. Thanks

Wassalam

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Dear brother..
I advise you to visit him, give some gift and talk in good manner to him.
Just like what Rasoolullah did when someone who always spit on him whenever he walks in front of his house. but when rasoolullah did not find the man, he asked and the neighbour says he is sick at the moment. Prophet muhammad ask his wife to cook some meal and visited that person's house. that person was afraid the prophet would seek revenge, but instead the prophet gives him the meal and pray for speedy recovery so he can spit on him again..
MasyaAllah that person became the muslim at the moment

sorry i can not find the exact word for this hadith. but since it is not fatwaa I guess it is okay. If anyone can find the exact hadith please post it. Thanks

Wassalam

Wow, thank you so much for shareing that. It feels so relevant to me at the moment, that I might just give him a get well card.

Jazak allah khary inshallah brother!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
SAY WHAT????

Asalam Alakum,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Abdul HASIB,

U crack me up.... " and he was like and i was like" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,

yo, when u finally decide that for real for real u will jump him let me know so i can come to New Jersey and take some pictures to hang them at TTI.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,

salam "shorty" who is 3 feet taller than the kid who does not want to "hurt" u,

salam,

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL sisiter Albint AlMuslimah, When I was reaing your post I was thinking that you might say something like, "I'll come over to NJ with some of my friends and we can jump him," LoL. :D

There's aenough "Arabics" in the Highschool Warzone in my neighborhood. 3 years ago there was a fight called "Arabics vs. Dominicans," LoL, some Muslims these days. And than you might see this Bangali kid with a broken down car and blasting some Spanish Music and revving his car to act cool, LoL. Young Muslims these days.

Actaully, the Arabeyan Muslimahs in the school (John F. Kennedy) aren't the bad ones. Mashallah many of them (I said many, not ALL LoL) wear their Hijab, and are quiet instead of some lunatic Muslimah in a Burkah yelling crazy, LoL.

And it's the ARabic guys with the problems, LoL. And hey, it's the same with the other Muslims too! Mashallah ther are no Pakistani Muslims ther, the school's too stupid :D.

And sorry for not backing you up Sister on the other forum, LoL, I wasn't here for 3 days, LoL. :D And the reason why I'm late was ebcasue I was listening to a Bayan at the amsjid after MAgreib till Isha, but I was helping them and I had to get a ride quick, so I came at 12:00, cause I thought my Uncle was gonna take me, but there was a long Masharah, LoL.

Gonna go for Tahajudd at 1:00 Inshallah.

Maybe we should cat fight here? Eh sister? Well peace out homies.

P.S. Sister Albint Al Muslimah, your like the first Arabeyan Sister that I've met that's ghetto, LoL. :D See me in 5 years and you'll see me look like I;m Afgani, LoL. Gonna live my life as a Salafiyya Inshallah. :)

Assalmu Alykum.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i really want to go t new jersey. i think it's a cool state. my 2nd grade teacher moved there years ago. she was non muslim but we were close. i mean like best friends. she would even come over at summer and buy me milkshake. and me and my family woud ask a bunch of questions. wow- a teacher ove at someone's house in summer? eh? but i was cool with that. salam.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Abdul Hasib,

I cant believe u stood me up like that...LOL

Well the only reason why i didnt say im gonna come with my hommies to NJ to help u beat up the kid was because i didnt want to embarrass u infront of all ur friends. But wallah if u want me to really come up with my friends i will. I got ur back always.. LOL

Little Bro, u can count on me for anything.. Ill always be there...

U know let me act like an older sister 4 once and give u some advice before i go back to my ghetto self. Not every problem could be solved by fighting.. sometimes u need understanding to solve a problem. Ignore that guy.. Hes not worth ur anger.. Ur a Muslim and hes not and thats The GREATEST advantage u have against him.

Shorty Keep Allah in ur Heart and no One and I mean No One can hurt u if Allah does not will It.

"Inama Amrahu Itha Arad shay'en en yagool lahu kun fayakoon."

Yallah shorty Keep in touch with ur Big Sis, Im always here 4 u whenever u need me... just give me a ring and ill be at ur door bell.

P.S Take Care of urself and dont allow anyone to tell u that u cant be what u wannna be or do what u wanna do

salam,

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum.. i had real fun reading the above stories. And mashaallah good reply sister.. Hey brother fighting is not the option to solving problems.. You'll end up creating more.. If you really follow sunnah like one of the above brother said.. Treat the 'shorty' with love and humility, maybe that little act of kindness might attract him to 'learn' or check out your religion..

@the thread starter..
+1 to the advice the brother gave you about going and meeting him.. That will show how a muslim reacts to a non muslim even after the latter tried to beat the hell out of the former(not literally)..

jazakallah khair..