Not that new but what do u think..

Delyan

salaam all

tell me, I found many weeks ago a video spread on youtube where a lion is/ seems to be roaring Allah.It s said that "The lion makes short ablution and says the name of Allah! Thousand visitors of a zoo in city Baku became witnesses of this miracle. The inspector of the zoo said, that the Lion was brought from Iran in 1999 "

what do u think of that? is it soemthing we can believe ? When Isaw the video I just said sobhan Allah, it sounded like it was just incredible but why not...in any case I want to belive it s not false but ...?

here s the link for those who didn't see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRQvuwpWSE

SIS DELYAN

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
:bismillah:
Alhamullah! And I wonder what the response will be to the comments of ArabicSpeakinSoldier...
:wasalam:

nasir89ah

to many it sound like it a little ............but then again if someone didn't tell me what to listen for i probably would have ignore it..........masha'allah

ifrah26

subhanallah

:salam2: yes well i have seen this few times before and i find it fasinating and maybe this is true well i see it that way:wasalam: sister ifrah26

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

listen to this one

I must have listened to 20 different lions roar now on YouTube and I'm come to the conclusion that

1.)They all have the same basic set of noises, in the same series even though none of these lions have met each other and many of them have been born into captivity

2.)Some lions are better at reciting their roar than others. In the above link, the female lion seems to be encouraging the male - and WOW is she articulate. Funny how the same is true in human life; God bless you, Muslimahs ... Thank you for being such fine flagbearers.

3.)Allah has obviously designed them to bear witness as well as to be a creature more powerful than us - Much like Allah - no matter how strong of a man (or woman) you may find. It is surely another of His signs, that you either accept or reject. I wonder how many non-muslims have heard a lion roar and concidered it's call ... to islam.

... I have the heebie-geebies at the moment. Sorry for all the ... s

=)

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum. I watched that video a few weeks ago, and I have to say that I dont see any miracle there. But Allah is capable of anything, and who knows how our fellow creatures turn to him.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I think people are hearing "Allah" in the roar because that's what they are expecting to hear as they click on the youtube link.

I clicked on the link expecting to hear the lion roar "Allah"; my bro was sitting nearby reading a newspaper. When the lion started roaring, I thought, "whoa, it sure does seem like the lion is roaring Allah'. But my brother went "what the heck is that?". Anyways, there are plenty of REAL miracles.. I just hope nobody uses this one as definitive proof to convince someone else that God exists lol.