Nothing can stop Bush from sending 21,500 people to die

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalaamu Alaykum
Bush lies again. When he won the 2004 Presidential Election, he promised that he'd "listen to the American people". It's too bad that THAT was a lie, also.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070114/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_iraq

WASHINGTON -
President Bush, facing opposition from both parties over his plan to send more troops to
Iraq, said he has the authority to act no matter what Congress wants.

"I fully understand they could try to stop me from doing it. But I've made my decision. And we're going forward," Bush told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview to air Sunday night.

The only way to stop this man is by impeachment (impossible, since he isn't doing anything that could get him impeached) or assassination (tried once, but failed).

Not only are more soldiers and innocent civilians going to be killed, but now we have Bush saying what he said a long time ago: "I'm the Decider".

This so-called "War on Terror" has only produced TWO good results - the overthrowing of Saddam Hussein and the overthrowing of Taliban Tyranny. TWO things that happened 4 years ago, yet this war is still going on.

What happened to "Mission Accomplished"? Last time I checked, you don't say Mission Accomplished and yet continue a war for another 4 years.

But get this: we may/may not be being fed more lies by the military. The military speculates that troops will be home by the end of this year should things go as planned.

It gets me angry: innocent people will die for what? Bush's ignorance and greed.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I just cannot understand this man's chain of thought. This war isn't helping Iraqis nor Americans, it's just making life more difficult for both. Now Bush wants to flood Baghdad with another 30,000 troops and hopefully end the war! Something which will only serve to inflame the violence there. Like Al Gore stated, this is 'This is the worst strategy mistake in the history of the United States,". This war may not be on the same scale as vietnam right now, but it has had a much further reaching impact on an already fragile world.

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I know right! HaHa and ANY muslim who goes in the war for America and especially kills people, Allah will never forgive him unless he get's out or against it and repents, and he can't sepperate people's families cause it's haraam and I know this boy who's older bro's fighting and he asked his bro if he killed anyone and his bro didn't answer!:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :astag:

Not only do they oppress us, they try to get OUR muslims to do it!

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalaamu Alaykum
Gore is correct. Also, this is going to become like Vietnam unless an intelligent president steps up in early 2009 to stop this war (hopefully, he/she will know where this war is headed).

Congress can block funding, but knowing Bush, he'll probably keep the troops there even if the budget for the war is $0

This war is Muslim against Muslim. This war has not only killed innocent civilians/soldiers, but it's also encouraging hate crimes against Muslims (like paranoid people thinking that Muslims are terorists), breaking up of families (I.E. someone who wears a beard being shipped off to Guatanamo for "terrorist links"), and making Sunnis and Shi'ites hate each other.

firdeus

Is it true than in his army are muslims?!That would be really devastating. May Allah call their hearts to fight for the right cause , and give it a thought before it is too late.

Ameen

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Is it true than in his army are muslims?!That would be really devastating. May Allah call their hearts to fight for the right cause , and give it a thought before it is too late.

Ameen
I agree sister Firdeus. If they go for a job like fighting (Translating isn't attacking other muslims) then that's Haraam and soon enough they'll start being teached and they'll think that their (OUR) religion is terrorism. Guantanamo Bay is another kind of concentration camp and Bush, Chaeny, Rumsfield and Blair try to back up and say that our brother's are terrorists! Like Musharaf is a freaken Munafiq! A Munafiq! Doing trash and saying it's against terrorism but he's catching Taliban and helping Bush!

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalaamu Alaykum
Some of the American troops are soldiers.

A long time ago, a Brother did a HORRIBLE thing. He killed his whole squad. Innocent people, not even fighting yet. He killed them...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalaamu Alaykum
Some of the American troops are soldiers.

A long time ago, a Brother did a HORRIBLE thing. He killed his whole squad. Innocent people, not even fighting yet. He killed them...

Wa alaykum salam,

just because someone has a Muslim name doesnt mean that they are actually Muslims or doing things because of Islam. Some people are kinda crazy anyway. Like that John Allen Muhammad guy. He was not Muslim, he belonged to Nation of Islam and also he had written blasphemous notes such as calling himself God or something.

wasalam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Wa alaykum salam,

just because someone has a Muslim name doesnt mean that they are actually Muslims or doing things because of Islam. Some people are kinda crazy anyway. Like that John Allen Muhammad guy. He was not Muslim, he belonged to Nation of Islam and also he had written blasphemous notes such as calling himself God or something.

wasalam.

Assalaamu Alaykum
I had been giving "corrections" on wikipedia shortly after my reversion and he was one of the first people whose article I fixed (took him out of the category of "Muslim People"). lol, now I know that it's pointless trying to correct wikipedia when it comes to any religion.

I forget how I knew he was Muslim. I believe that the article said it, and maybe he said it. I saw this around 2004, meaning that I may have been bigoted and assumed it.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

Folks, I think we all know what's at the centre of Geroge Bush's heart. Who didn't see this coming? Let's not forget the American System: The President has full veto powers, so like the man said, "I'm the decider."

Do not be fooled into thinking that Bush is ignorant or even an idiot. No, noble brothers and sisters, what you are witnessing is a very clever deception. George Bush pretends to be stupid, but secretly he has planned all of this out... right from the beginning. He is an opourtunist of the worst kind, like his grandfather and father before him; Hellbent of being the most powerful man in the world and bringing us to the brink of destruction.

He has an agenda to complete, and I don't think we'll see the end of him until it is fulfilled. The conditions are becoming proper for the EndTimes prophecies to be manifested. Brace yourselves for a hectic 2007; I have been dreading this year for a long time, and things only get worse from here... for a while. Of course, I don't know the future, but these are the impressions I've recieved from observing the world and through prayer.

We'll see how things unfold, together. =) Take care out there.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
GOD willing ,we will live to see it unfolds

Assalaamu Alaykum
I agree. Iran starting to get VERY scared (I just know it, what with all their nuclear weapon building program constantly mentioned to other nations) and they may do something to the U.S....

If Bush dies somehow, we have Cheney who's 10 times worse. HOWEVER, if Cheney dies (he's been known to have his share of heart attacks), we'll have Nancy Pelosi as President. She'll straighten things up should Bush and Cheney die.

abuzayaan

Br New Muslim...assalam alikum,,

I do not agree with your stmts below.....at least the second part...at least we had one country 'nearer to sharia based'....it is sad to hear a comment from you....

even first one,,,,what good you got by getting rid of saddam....mosre vilnece,,?

---------------------------------------------------------------
This so-called "War on Terror" has only produced TWO good results - the overthrowing of Saddam Hussein and the overthrowing of Taliban Tyranny. TWO things that happened 4 years ago, yet this war is still going on.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Assalaamu Alaykum
I agree. Iran starting to get VERY scared (I just know it, what with all their nuclear weapon building program constantly mentioned to other nations) and they may do something to the U.S....

If Bush dies somehow, we have Cheney who's 10 times worse. HOWEVER, if Cheney dies (he's been known to have his share of heart attacks), we'll have Nancy Pelosi as President. She'll straighten things up should Bush and Cheney die.

Speaking of Iran, I was reading in the Edmonton Journal newspaper a few days back about how the Isreali airforce is currently training pilots to fly the 3,000 km journey to Iran... to use tactical nukes against Tehran's three nuclear fascilities in the very near future. The article was quoting official Isreali sources. This may be a clever "black propaganda" ploy to force the Iranians into a pre-emtptive attack, too, so that the West can point to Iran and say, "Hey, look, we told you that they were the bad guys!"

Of course, many of us knew that the American/Isreali agenda is to crush the Iran... the Shiite dominated country notorious for it's Islamic revolution as well as it's hatred for all-things-Western. For all of their faults, I have to give it to the Shiites that they know what's what when it comes to Western influence. Whether or not they're going about expressing that in the proper way is another matter, but they certainly have no love for (so-called) freedom's influence.

Anyway, what's important here is that Isreal is soon going to use nuclear weapons on Iran... to prevent Iran from having/using nuclear weapons. This is mind-boggling in itself, but what it also means is that we're that much closer to some sort of World War Three. Russia, China, and North Korea aren't going to sit by idly watching the West take down every power that stands in its path... I'm almost sure that they're just waiting and watching this situation, guaging just how dangerous/destructive Western ideologies are. I'm telling you, there's a whole other situation outside of Islam or Muslim countries. If the West takes down the Middle East, the East will react!

I also predict 2007 to be the year that more and more countries break through the denial and accept the inconvienient reality of Global Warming. All of these wars and ideological battles won't matter a hoot if there's no planet left to fight for when it's all done. As far as I can see, this whole "war on terror" is just another distraction from the reality of our planet's destruction while Big Business makes as much money as possible before it's too late, and the Satanists (Fire-Worshippers) drive us as close to utter annihilation as possible.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

I do not agree with your stmts below.....at least the second part...at least we had one country 'nearer to sharia based'....it is sad to hear a comment from you....

even first one,,,,what good you got by getting rid of saddam....mosre vilnece,,?

I have to agree with the brother on that point... we were nearer to another Sharia-based country, and I'd say nothing good has come out of the American-backed rebellion. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: The Prophet PBUH told us to be patient with oppressive governments, so that we avoid a greater evil in attempting revolution. Has this turned out to be true for Iraq, where greater evils have been commited since attempting rebellion compared to the original oppressive government?

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Iran isn't scared of anyone nor should be! Iranians know that America and Israel will come after them.So instead of inviting oppression and War, they prepare themselves to defend their Homeland and religion by acquiring sophisticated and latest weapons (although Iran claims that Nuclear is for peaceful purpose).Israel is upto it's aim of dividing Palestinians by supplying Al Fatah(It is pro Islamic but the leader is a non Muslim) with aid against Pro Islamic group called Hammas.This is to destroy unity and eventually the resistance from the Palestinians. Remember that the propoganda is not mainly for War with Islam but "War within Islam".An example is Iraq's war against Iran and Kuwait more than a decade ago.Who supporetd Iraq's action then?I ask for a sincere anwer!Have Iraqis acheived the so called democracy since ever Iraq was captured?Are Iraqis happy? What is Law and oprder situation in Iraq?More than 90% supported the fact that they were better off during Saddam's era and the same percentage want the occuptaion to end.I'm certainly not against Amercians or Christians.I'm against this war which is based on lies and deceit.This war has brought noting but hatred, corruption, evils etc.So much so,huge masses of Iraqis(through propoganda) are gradually becoming Drug consumers. Remeber that Mossad has killed thousands of ppl and fabricated themselves as Sunnis or Shias attacking Holy places of either sects to allow horizon of violence to prevail.Ahmadinejad is not a dangerous man! He is showed dangerous and evil in order to gather support for attack on Iran.I guess another false "9/11" maybe on the way(God forbid) in order to justify the unjustified war on Middle East.I'm telling that much more worse happens with Muslims than anyone can imagine. Haven't we forgotten that we should support eachother in this hour?We have forgotten our Muslim brothers and sisters.The Shia-Sunni violence is the creation of Israel.It is to show civil unrest prevails in order to vary the length of time to stay in Iraq! This War has divided the three Abrahamic faiths!
I suggest that all of you should firmly hold on to the rope of Allah(The Holy Quarn and Sunnah) so that we may suceed and at the same May Allah grant us with knowledge so that we may prosper.We must unite! Don't worry more about this propoganda.When time will come, it will be revealed to everyone but we must remember that Allah does not change the state of a nation till the people of that very nation do not change their own state! We should work for the betterment of our familes, country and Ummah and deny extremism!:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

Walaykum Salaam
Saddam's overthrowing was good because of the genocide he commited. But, the current Iraqi government is only a little better (they don't commit genocide in the amount that Saddam did).

The Taliban was not a Shari'a state, it was more like their form of Shari'a. They ordered women to have all of their bodies covered (more than what would be covered by a Niqaab). They beat their women bloody (DEFINATLY forbidden). They had forced marriages and if a girl (usually a preteen) didn't want to get married, they would kill her or imprison her (Allah (SWT) forbids forced marriages in the Qur'an). They forced Islam upon people (forbidden since Allah (SWT) said "Let there be no compulsion in religion"). And they also supported a terrorist (Bin Laden; they've been reported to say by skeptics of the Afgahnistan War that they'll "hand over Bin Laden" because they took care of him).

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Lets look at it this way. Is Iraq better off now, under American occupation or before, under the rule of Saddam? Is the world any safer than it was when Saddam was in power or when the taleban ruled in Afghanistan?

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

Lets look at it this way. Is Iraq better off now, under American occupation or before, under the rule of Saddam? Is the world any safer than it was when Saddam was in power or when the taleban ruled in Afghanistan?

Walaykum Salaam
Iraq is definatly worse now. Had there actually been a reason for invading and a much better war strategy/much better treatment of civilians (something that Rumsfailed and Dubya "forgot" to include), it would've been better.

But, Afghanistan is definatly NOT safer until Taliban Insurgents (I sound like Bush now) give up. However, it would be better if the Taliban did give up. Brothers and Sisters were being treated horribly there because they did something that the Taliban didn't like. Why do you think that Taliban laws differ greatly from Sharia laws (not on all points, however, but definatly more than a few)?