O MUSLIMS DEFEND YOUR PROPHET AND THOSE WHO INSULT ALLAH

bemuslim

DEAR MUSLIMS,

THIS MESSAGE IS SO IMOPRTANT THAT REQUIRES AN URGENT AND DECISIVE REACTION.IN ONE OF THE FORUM , A PARTICIPANT WHILE REPLYING TO MY
TOPIC , SUGGESTED A LINK.WHEN I OPENED IT , I FOUND ILLICIT PICTURE ON ALLAH AND THE PROPHET.Moreover ,MANY INSULTS ON OUR PROPHET.MAY PEACE AND BLESSING BE UPON HIM.I HAVE JUST GIVEN THE LINK TO MABSOOT TO DO SOMETHING.PLEASE SEND U DISAPPROVAL TO THEM TO DELETE THE IMAGE AND STOP THEIR ATTACKS AND INSULTS ON OUR PROPHET.

DEFEND YOUR PROIPHET BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

dear brother,

was this image on TTI’s forums? if yes, then you can report it to any of the moderators and it will be removed. if no… what claim do we have on it? if it is on another Islamic forum, then it is the responsibility of those there to delete it. You can help by telling THEM but to tell us now, what can WE do? realize that drawing attention to such a link gains it’s publicity, and gains it unwarranted publicity amongst who? yes, the MUSLIMS! Isn’t that JUST what they want?

Don’t get me wrong, I love Allah (swt) I love our Messenger Muhammad :saw:

BUT I don’t want to draw attention to something we don’t have the ability to change nor remove. These people are not going to stop because we play our sweet nice and ‘please’ act. those who are the enemies of Islam… rather we will be giving them the Attention they don’t deserve.

but again that is my opinion.

:wasalam:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Well said, sister. I hadn't seen anything about this link until I opened this thread about protecting the Prophet (PBUH). If one of the moderators would remove this link, none of us will see it.

bemuslim

THANK U

DEAR SISTER

THIS LINK IS IN NON ISLAMIC FORUM.I SEND THE LINK TO MR MABSSOT TO TELL YOU WHAT WE WILL DO .YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Well said, sister. I hadn't seen anything about this link until I opened this thread about protecting the Prophet (PBUH). If one of the moderators would remove this link, none of us will see it.

the link was never placed, alhamdulillah. (please don't place it) it's ok, but I'm just saying in general that bringing light to this gives no use.

Bro Bemuslim, if you have sent the link to Bro Mabsoot it is up to him how he will deal with it, however i do not see the use of going to non islamic forums. Debate with them there is a waste of time and effort. And usually doesnt lead to much good... but May Allah guide them.

:jazaak:

samiha

---------
Staff member

wellll then... i have no idea what i or anybody else is talking about anymore...

:D :D :D :D

that's fine too... Allah knows best.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
The one who who replied to my post gave this link.

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Brother,

I think its your first experience of an Anti-Islam website. Please calm down and dont show any kind of jerky reaction on that site. Better utilize your energies on those people who are interested in Islam or at least they are humble enough to accept the truth.

I had spent a lot of time in such Islam-hating websites. All my experience is that, there is ZERO use of debating and wasting time instead of using my time for those people who need my time and attention more.

If you have any question the let me know, and I will try to clear the doubts.
I advise you not to participate in those websites where infidels are moderators and admins.

For you , following verse should be enough to set your priority:

080.001 (The Prophet) frowned and turned away,

080.002 Because there came to him the blind man (interrupting).

080.003 But what could tell thee but that perchance he might grow (in spiritual understanding)?-

080.004 Or that he might receive admonition, and the teaching might profit him?

080.005 As to one who regards Himself as self-sufficient,

080.006 To him dost thou attend;

080.007 Though it is no blame to thee if he grow not (in spiritual understanding).

080.008 But as to him who came to thee striving earnestly,

080.009 And with fear (in his heart),

080.010 Of him wast thou unmindful.

080.011 By no means (should it be so)! For it is indeed a Message of instruction:

080.012 Therefore let whoso will, keep it in remembrance.

080.013 (It is) in Books held (greatly) in honour,

080.014 Exalted (in dignity), kept pure and holy,

Al-Qur'an, 080.001-014 (Abasa [He Frowned])

Wassalaam,
VE

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
i would like to share a story if i may. before the danish newspaper jyllands posten had ran ridiculous cartoons mocking islam and our beloved prophet muhammad :saw: i had strayed from islam for some time virtually having nothing to do with islam. i was wrongfully guided away by people that proved to be bad influences in my life. anyway, all of a sudden these cartoons came about, an before i knew it; my heart was stirred and angered by these images even though i hadn't seen them. just hearing about these images made me boil with anger. but i then realized i was angered about something that i didn't believe in anymore or did i? those cartoons planted the seed that i needed to get back on the right path towards Allah swt. so in a way these cartoons were a blessing, well at least for me. because i didn't want to die an unbeliever. alhamdullah, their evil plans backfired on them. i do believe in the freedom of speech, but i also realize that we have to be accountable for our speech. that newspaper should've never posted those cartoons, just for decency's sake. it was definitely a bad decision on their part.

the truth is, that the west sees that islam is reaching the hearts of millions and is changing the lives of many for the better. and that islam offers the solutions to many if not all of society's problems. society's problems for leaders in the west is their blessings. therefore any solution to the problems in the world must be squashed. that's why hands down islam is the most attacked religion in the world.

all we muslims have to do is keep living our lives according to the traditions of quran and sunnah and be good examples, so the people can see that and be able to see through the falsehood and the ignorance and be enlightened by the beauty and truth of al-islam.

:wasalam:

yasser_khan1210

The Right Time for Jihad

IN the nam e of allah the most benefecient an dthe most merciful

my dear brother
i do not know who u are but one thing i am sure thats its high time for the muslims around the muslims to unite and call for jihad Its now or never . if we dont do anything now then i am doubtful on the day of reserruction our face would hang our heads low in shame. The history umar (r.a) may allah be pleased with him we all know that a single word against the prophet and umar (may allah be pleased with him) used to raise his sword against that kaffir to kill him . And today what what ever be the situation we do not even spek a word to warn or caution our opponents . borthers its right time to react or else a day will come when we will have tomeet a grevious chastisment. i want to build an online teal will u co-operate with me.pls reply as soon as possible.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I don't think that there's much Br.Mabsoot can do. He is the admin, yes, but he has no power over the content of other sites or forums.

wasalam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Brother BeMuslim,

It will be better that you listen to the advise of all the brothers and sisters specially what sister samiha said...they are right there is no point of debating or even going to these sites, you are actually helping them by going to their sites..

Remember that Allah s.w.t take care of everything, no matter what they do or say about the prophet peace be up on him we know the truth, and by the way every time they try to create something bad about ISLAM it back fire at them..
They Blamed the Sept11 on Muslims hopping that people will hate Islam, the result people became Muslim not by hundreds but by thousands..

They made images of our be loved prophet peace be up on him hoping they will be creating bad image of Muslim and guess what It attracted people to read the biography of the prophet peace be up on him..

Remeber Allah says in Quran.
وإذ يمكر بك الذين كفروا ليثبتوك أو يقتلوك أو يخرجوك .. ويمكرون ويمكر الله .. والله خير الماكرين ) 30 سورة الأنفال

008.030 ( 3 translations)
YUSUFALI: Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.

PICKTHAL: And when those who disbelieve plot against thee (O Muhammad) to wound thee fatally, or to kill thee or to drive thee forth; they plot, but Allah (also) plotteth; and Allah is the best of plotters.

SHAKIR: And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away; and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners.

I don't think that there's much Br.Mabsoot can do. He is the admin, yes, but he has no power over the content of other sites or forums
was funny:)

wa salaam alikom

apocalypse77

i think as muslims we also need to act rationally and not do things on impulse.are we gonna tarnish the image of our religion by reacting violently to what other pple say abt our religion?i mean wouldnt it be contradicting as islam means "peace"?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Think about it this way. What would bring more satisfaction to these ignorant people concerned? Muslims going beserk as a result of their stupidity or no one actually bothering to waste their time on them? They are only doing such things to provoke a reaction from Muslims, so lets not give them the satisfaction. Plain and Simple.

wasalam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
IN the nam e of allah the most benefecient an dthe most merciful

borthers its right time to react or else a day will come when we will have tomeet a grevious chastisment. i want to build an online teal will u co-operate with me.pls reply as soon as possible.

It is just and correct that we should be angered by such things as those horrible cartoons lampooning RasoolAllah, peace and blessings be upon him.
I just have to point out that this website is easily found by 'googling' words like Islam. I don't think I have to remind anyone that America was able to track bin Ladin through the use of a mobile.

Do you think that any kind of international, public forum of Muslims is not, atleast, watched by a computer set to pick up on key phrases? Jung wrote that just because you are paranoid, does not mean that someone is not out to get you.

I would never try to stifle anyone's thoughts. But I need to stress the fact that most of us are in Europe or America. It is foolish to think that some one in Intel somewhere does not read these posts.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
salaam alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

Do my brothers and sister have time?!

If yes then len back for some time and watch this in case you haven't seen it yet, in case you have... why not watch it again! :)

[yt]ygQa120nI0Q[/yt]

wasalaam.