Obama’s Treasury Candidates: Old Guard Of The Corporate Elite

IMAM

this post just had me laughing,obama is going to serve elites sounds like a tried and failed republican gimmick,ooh well made my day.This is always why its hard to have intelligent conversation on islamic sites.This is someone who has grown on foood stamps,was schooled by scloraships and student loans and he is going to serve the elites are you joking? For your information people all over the united states donated little money yhey had because they saw in him themselves poor and powerless I know this hard to contemplate but thats true.
There is no anti-corporation party like the democrats of today,the party for your information that gave tax cuts to the rich and the oil comapanies were the republican so for novices this post will pass as fact,but for those of us that follow american politics closely, more like treat for the weekend.

Jon_Snow

Alex Jones and his website info wars are a joke...90% percent of the stuff that man speaks about is complete nonsense.

Salaam,

Thanks for sharing brother Taxhonesty. It looks like the corruption of the Federal Reserve still continues under Obama. It was Henry Ford that said "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Obviously some members have their own media sources. ALex Jones actually references back his arguements from many diverse sources.

When Islam came, it was strange to some people, because they were used to living a heedless life, practicing immoral actions such as burying their daughters, slavery, etc. This was normal for them. When they were told not to do it, it seemed very very strange. When the Truth hit, some woke up and some didn't. So Allah swt says, give glad tidings to the stranger :)