Obama and Clinton call for war criminal to champion human rights

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Eli Stephens, Left I on the News
April 13, 2008

Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have now called for war criminal George Bush to boycott the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics in order to demonstrate concern for human rights. George Bush! The man whose administration tortures, who has has imprisoned tens of thousands of people in the U.S., Guantanamo, Afghanistan, and Iraq without trial or any rights whatsoever (and even continues to imprison people who have been found innocent!), the man who launches unprovoked wars that send more than a million people to their graves, the man who has steadily eroded the human rights of the people of his own country, this is the man who Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama thinks is in a position to send a message about human rights to the world? Better they should call for China to refuse admittance to Bush and to make clear they don't allow war criminals into their country.

http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m43045&hd=&size=1&l=e

mosabaig

May Allah guide us all..

Assalam O alakum,

Allah is all good, he loves us all humen, we are the one who have accepted him with knowledge granted to us by him through, parents teacher or friends,

But consider for a moment wheather Mr. Bush or kind hearted Mrs. Clinton who despite such great qualities donot know Allah and the most noblest man amongest all of Allah's great prophets came before Muhammad ( Peace and blessing of Allah be upon all of them)
WHO WILL HELP THEM OUT IF NOT THE BIG HEARTED FOLLOWER OF MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him) who forgave even the person causing death of his daughter, uncle and the praying for the people who stoned him so much that his feet become cloughed with blood and he had to take refuage..
... yes we Muslim will forgive you if Allah put even now in your heart that you have done somthing wrong and need a turn towards goodness and want to please the Almighty creator who is the most forgiving and most kind to his creation the Human being when they repent sincerely to him. He has the absolut power and authority and no one can fight him and every soul will taste death.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
:salam2: sister!

You reminded me a line from one of Noam Chomsky's speeches in which he said something similar to these lines that we (the western powers) continue to abuse human rights and still use terms such as "human rights" as if we care.

There is no hope of any good from the current political bodies of the US.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2: sister!

You reminded me a line from one of Noam Chomsky's speeches in which he said something similar to these lines that we (the western powers) continue to abuse human rights and still use terms such as "human rights" as if we care.

There is no hope of any good from the current political bodies of the US.

True, I'm truly disillusioned by American politics. Same people, some policies, same contradictions/hypocracy.

I was hoping so badly that Ron Paul would have won or Dennis Kuchinic