lets have an islamic politics where shikhs can decide for us

:salam2:

saffanah

speak good or silent
i hate politics all together :p

lets have an islamic politics where shikhs can decide for us

:salam2:

Yes, I agree with you.
And for those who's living in non muslim country (I mean espcially in USA), It seems better not to participate in the general election, why? because if in the next day the president you have chosen attack the muslim countries, you were not become the part of this 'sin'.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
Yes, I agree with you.
And for those who's living in non muslim country (I mean espcially in USA), It seems better not to participate in the general election, why? because if in the next day the president you have chosen attack the muslim countries, you were not become the part of this 'sin'.
As Salaamu Alaykum, who's will we b governed by? don't we have countries that r doing that now? shouldn't we b more concerned w/ getting on the same page as MUSLIMS first!!! we still have issues w/ brothers & sisters not talking w/ each other because i'm not from there or u follow this or that madhthab, n my meager opinion we have bigger issues 2 get over first, but that is just my opinion. may ALLAH grant us the guidance to follow the Deen as was intended