Oh brothers, oh sisters where have gone?

palestine

Servant of Allah
so often we sit in our comfy chairs, eating, and drinking, go on with our daily lives while many suffer. When will we hear, when will we see, when will we wake up?! My heart is torn inside just knowing that many out there like me are sitting and doing nothing for the ummah; for the mothers who are being raped on a daily basis; for the sisters who are losing their virginity not by choice but by force! it hurts deep inside knowing that i'm living a happy life while my sisters and brothers are suffering. it hurts so much that i feel ashamed of myself! wallahi if i were told that all of my brothers and sisters in islam would become free and at peace for giving up MY happiness, i would do it! but today we are ignoring the cries and shrieks of our dear sisters and brothers! we're ignoring the commands of Allah swt. are they not our brothers? are they not our sisters, are they not our children?! WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO BLIND OURSELVES FROM THE TRUTH EVERYDAY OF OUR LIVES?!
maybe you still won't wake up after watching this video....but it's worth trying.
[yt]95h4BSRVI4g[/yt]

Allah swt says: (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #184)

what have you done for the ummah? what will you do for the ummah? YOUR CHOICE.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

We need to remember this,

O Muslims:

Whatever harm and hardship has befallen the people in their wealth or security, individuals or societies is due to their sins and their having neglected the commands of Allaah and his prescribed laws, and their seeking judgement amongst the people by other than the prescribed laws of Allaah - who created all of creation and was more merciful to them than their mothers and fathers, and He is the One who knows better than themselves what is most beneficial for them.

O Muslims:

I repeat this sentence because of its importance and because many of the people turn away from it:

I say (meaning the Shaykh): whatever harm and hardship has befallen the people in their wealth or security, individuals or societies is due to their sins and their having neglected the commands of Allaah and his prescribed laws, and their seeking judgement amongst the people by other than the prescribed laws of Allaah - who created all of creation and was more merciful to them than their mothers and fathers, and He is the One who knows better than themselves what is most beneficial for them.

Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, says, explaining that in His Book, so that we may realise and take warning.

He, the Majestic and Most High, says:

"And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much."

(Soorah ash-Shoora (42):30)

"Whatever of good reaches you, is from Allaah, but whatever of evil befalls you, is from yourself."

(Soorah an-Nisaa' (4):79)

Whatever good comes upon us - blessings or security - it is from Allaah, it is He who provided that, its beginning and end, from His beneficience. It is He who granted us from His bounty that we should carry out what which would lead to it, and it is He who granted us His blessings and completed that for us...

As for whatever evil has befallen us, whether famine or fear, or whatever else causes harm, then it is due to our ownselves, we are the ones who have wronged ourselves and led ourselves to destruction.

O people:

Many people today attribute the misfortunes which befall them, whether relating to wealth and economics, or security and political affairs to purely materialistic causes, to political causes, economic reasons, or problems due to borders. There is no doubt that this is due to their limited understanding and weakness of their eemaan and their failure to reflect upon the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger :saw:.

O Muslims, Believers in Allaah and His Messenger :saw:

Behind these reasons are causes prescribed as such by Allaah, reasons and causes for these misfortunes which are stronger, greater and produce a more severe effect than the material reasons. However the material reasons may be a means of bringing about what is due to the causes prescribed by Allaah which necessitates the misfortune and punishment.

Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic says:

"Evil (sins and disobedience of Allaah etc.) has appeared on the land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned (by oppression and evil deeds etc.), that Allaah may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return (by repenting to Allaah)."

Soorah ar-Room (30):41

Reference - The Ill-Effects of Sins by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-'Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah). (It was a khutbah given by him on the 12th of Muharram 1411AH which was published in Arabic and translated to English.
)

This isn't complete, but until we change ourselves we will stay in our condition. Our knowledge and level of faith is a lot more worse than it is made out to be, it is important to remember that.

All we can do now, is make Du'a' for those in difficulty and strive to better ourselves, our family and those around us.

Walaykum Salaam.

Reality Check

[yt]9duORYJJ0vM&feature=related[/yt]

Salaam,

"They sleep in the caves, the skies are their blanket, the ground is their mattress, the rocks are their pillows" This was really touching. My eyes are wet after watching the video 3-4 times. May Allah swt give full victory to the mujahideen and give them the best of paradise. Ameen.

Jazakallah khair sister.