Oh my Allah!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:

Oh my Allah! :eek: I just realized...I haven't introduced myself yet! :eek: LOL :p I can't believe it LOL. Anywayss...everyone probably knows me by now lols :p BUT I'M Muslim _Gurl (LOL :p)!!!!!! And its a pleasure to meet you all!! :D:D:D :shake: :shake: :shake:

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

:wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

Oh my Allah! :eek: I just realized...I haven't introduced myself yet! :eek: LOL :p I can't believe it LOL. Anywayss...everyone probably knows me by now lols :p BUT I'M Muslim _Gurl (LOL :p)!!!!!! And its a pleasure to meet you all!! :D:D:D :shake: :shake: :shake:

lol ukthi, mashaAllah i havn't introduced myself either :p
its a pleasure to meet you too :D

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: shaheer ,im ansari... nice to meet u :lol: hahahahahahaa

funny-cartoons-picture.gif

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salamu Alaikum:D

hey sister, a warm welcome to you:D:D:D:D *shakes hands, maybe a lilttle tighty hug there lol*
PS/ brother Ansari, man that pic was lol FUNNY:D:D:D:D:D:D
keep it like this, we need to smile a bit, inshaAllah!!:D
take care brothers and sisters,
Allah be with you all always!!:D

irwinleslie

Nice to meet you too! I'm new here as of yesterday:)

So would Oh my Allah! be used as OMA as opposed to the alternative acronynm used so frequently in text messaging? Sorry, I'm silly:SMILY33:

:hearts:

Leslie

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Nice to meet you too! I'm new here as of yesterday:)

So would Oh my Allah! be used as OMA as opposed to the alternative acronynm used so frequently in text messaging? Sorry, I'm silly:SMILY33:

:hearts:

Leslie

LOL yea sister of course :D haha

LOL don't worry about being silly, I'm pretty silly myself :laughing-dancing::jumpclap::SMILY33::SMILY27::SMILY34:
Hahahaha

btw...welcome to the website :D:D:D Enjoy your stayyyy :D:D:D:D:D