oil and current situation

saif

:salam2:
We need learn our Deen, always refining our Imaan and belief in Allah.. to have pure understanding of Islaam, with correct belief in Aqeedah. - It is true, whether a person likes it or not, and unfortunately, some people even complain when I tell them that we need to be concentrating on Tawheed.

I wonder, which muslim would disagree on that point. All muslims claim to be on tawheed, of course with different understandings of the same. We should keep on resolving our differences remaining within the bounds of ettiquetts (which are unfortunately hard to find among those, who are following the purest form of Tawheed). We should never forget that those who have gone astray are also our brothers and sisters.

Having said that, I think it is not only Tawheed but the whole haqiqatulimaan, and wisdome of deen, which is missing in our understanding. While writing that, I have the example of Isa (AS) and the jewish scholars of his time in my mind. As far as I understand, they were not doing shirk but they were lacking "hikmah" (which was the main topic of injeel), behind the "kitaab", (which was the main topic of taurah). My feeling is, that we need to concentrate on hikmah of our deen in parallel to kitaab (the laws). The true understanding of Tawheed is, no doubt, on top of that hikmah.

... What do the Muslims do? You will even see some great famous "da'ees" giving Islamic lectures wearing full suits and ties.. and maybe they quote the Qur'aan like robots, but appease the disbelievers by calling the Mushrikeen their brothers.. or cooperating with the people of shirk and bid'ah by not warning against that.. And then you have those Muslms around us, who simply do not even think Islaam has any great significance in their lives.

I didn't know you were so hate-filled against "him". I also don't consider him a scholar, nor I take my understanding of deen from him but I recognize his right to have a knowledged difference of opinion with Albani. Who gives you the right to judge over a muslim brother, who is giving his time, money and energies to serve Islam in a way he thinks is appropriate for him. How could you read his intentions, that he is doing that to appease the kuffaar? To have good thoughts (hasan-u-dzann) about your muslim brothers and sisters belongs to the basic qualities of the believers, which you should also strive to acquire.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I didn't know you were so hate-filled against "him". I also don't consider him a scholar, nor I take my understanding of deen from him but I recognize his right to have a knowledged difference of opinion with Albani. Who gives you the right to judge over a muslim brother, who is giving his time, money and energies to serve Islam in a way he thinks is appropriate for him. How could you read his intentions, that he is doing that to appease the kuffaar? To have good thoughts (hasan-u-dzann) about your muslim brothers and sisters belongs to the basic qualities of the believers, which you should also strive to acquire.

:salam2:

I apologise dear brother but I did not feel any " hate feelings" in brother Mabsoots words and maybe that is just your subjective opinion on which you have right but we need to be kind towards our brothers and sisters in Islam and try not to hurt their feelings.

I agree with you that we can not always know other intentions and only Allah knows our hearts and souls and He SubhanAllah understands the best, but you also must know that brother Mabsoot has good intentions and I am sure you too dear brother Mashallah and may Alah reword you both.

It is true Allhamdullilah that we should have good thoughts about our brothers and sisters, but you also must unerstand that it is our duty to advice them if there is need for that and that should not mean that we have "wrong thoughts about them", or something simular to this.

I understand that your intentions with this post were good Allhamdullilah and may Allah reword you on this and life after, Inshallah.
Advice that you gave to brother Mabsoot I recomend to you too and to myselfe and Inshallah it will be usefull for all of us if we apply it.

I apologise if I have said something wrong or if I have hurt your feelings, it was never my intention. May Allah forgive me if I did. Ameen

May Allah bless you dear brother and all Muslims:tti_sister:

:wasalam: