omar 2nd califa

omar06

i am not sure if its a hadith or a story, but if anyone can send me the full version of the story that will be Great :)

when omar 2nd califia goes to the jewish and enters their church the jewish offer him the gift to pray in their church but he refuses and says "if i pray here today, my follwers might take it away from you the church tomrw"

it goes something like that..if anyone can write me the proper version of it with reference..:)

mezeren

i am not sure if its a hadith or a story, but if anyone can send me the full version of the story that will be Great :)

when omar 2nd califia goes to the jewish and enters their church the jewish offer him the gift to pray in their church but he refuses and says "if i pray here today, my follwers might take it away from you the church tomrw"

it goes something like that..if anyone can write me the proper version of it with reference..:)

:salam2:

i have read this story in a book which is about four caliphs.it happenned after muslims conquered Jarrusalem for the first time.Omar(r.a.) went there and the event took place in Jarrusalem.it is not a hadith but a historical event.i have to look up for the refference,though.