One more human right violation by Israel

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Israeli military court orders imprisonment of mentally ill Palestinian
Date: 22 / 08 / 2007 Time: 19:02

Hebron – Ma'an – The Israeli military court at 'Ofer on Wednesday sentenced a Palestinian suffering from mentally illness to 101 days in prison. Muhammad Ja'bari, 38, from Hebron in the southern West Bank will accompany Nasim Al-Ja'bari, 33, and Muhammad Ja'bari, 37, all of which received their sentenced together.

The three Palestinians were arrested on the 5th August 2007 on charges of participating in attempts to prevent Israeli settlers from Kiryat Arba', near Hebron, from taking control of a Palestinian home belonging to the Rajabi family.

The fourth brother of the family, Bassam, stated that he held the Israeli authorities responsible for his brother's life. He also appealed to all humanitarian organizations to intervene to save his mentally ill brother.

The director of the Hebron branch of the Palestinian Prisoners' Association, Amjad Najjar, condemned the decision of the court, stating that the ruling violated the rights of disabled and sick people.

Israeli authorities have also arrested the director of the Deaf and Dumb Society in Hebron, Munir Abu Romouz, who is himself deaf and dumb. An interpreter was hired, at the expense of the Abu Romouz family.

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=24897

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
Isreal at war?

In the Name of Allah the Most Beneficient the Most Merciful
All Praises are due to Allah Lord of the Worlds.

(Before i begin it is important to mention this disclaimer that as Muslims we will not sit back and ignore or justify the injustice that is happening around the world. Muslims enjoin in the good and forbid the evil. This must not be mistaken by readers for incitement, glorifying, or condoning terrorism of any sort or against any individual or goverment. This is an explaination in the light of the Quran and Sunnah, from the shariyah and a discussion stand point.

Thus The following is strictly for debate and discussion purposes ONLY and must not be distorted or taken out of context. Jazak Allah khair)

And the one who does not quote Quran and Sunnah, always quotes his/her own whims/desires and his own rational thought.

Those who ignore the Isreali oppression- are decieved and they expose thier own lack of knowledge. Do they even quoted one ayah or one hadith to show that Isreal or thier closest allie America is not at war with Islam and Muslims? Or back up thier statements? :SMILY286:

Allah the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth said "Those who believe Fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight for the sake of Thaghooth (Evil). So fight the awliyah (friends, protectors, helpers) of satan, indeed the plot of satan is weak" (Surah Nisa 4:76)

The war between Iblis (satan) and Adam (as) began when Iblis promised Allah to wait on the Straight path and attack the children of Adam from in front of them and behind them, above them and below them.
(Read Surah Araf 7: 10-28)

And then Allah (swt) said "Get down all of you (from Paradise) one of you an enemy on to the other" (Surah 7:24)

This fight will contiue till the Day of Judgement.

The messenger of Allah said, while he (pbuh) and the companions were digging the ditch "The Persians are but on strike or two (then they will be defeated) but the Romans (non arabs) will remain your enemies until the Hour is established" (Bukhari)

(Definiton of Ar- Rum (The Romans) is the non arabs like the Europeans, West. Refer to Lisan al-Arabi)

The messenger said "A group of my Ummah will continue to fight for the Truth (Islam) until the Day of Judgement" (Bukhari)

So who will the believers be fighting? Except the disbelievers and the supports of disbelief!!

Who is fighting the Muslims today except the Americans, British and Isreal?

Satan is the helper of the Americans and the other disbelivers. And the aim of the evil disbelievrs is to take you away from Islam.

"The desbelievrs will never stop figting you until you become disbelievrs like them" (Quran)

(eg. Forcefully impliment Democracy on Muslims who want to live under the Shariyah- like in Somalia)

We are living in the UK or US in peace and harmony and yes we are not in 'a war' as such, but the least we can do is not ignore the fact that our Muslim brother's and sisters in Palastine, Iraq, Afghanistan who are being oppressed by the occupying, invading forces (who commit unspreakable attrocities against Muslims.)

"And what is wrong with you that you do not fight in the Cause of Allah (swt) and for those who are weak, ill treated and oppressed amongst men, women and children- whose cry is "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors: raise for us from You one who will protect us, and raise for us from You one who will Help" (Surah An-Nisa 4:75)

Everyone has a right to defend them selves!! If they want to defend them selves, they have a right to!

The messenger of Allah said "The muslim Ummah is one Ummah, with the exclusion of all others, our land is one, our peace is one, our war is one"

If the question is of weakness and corrupt muslim countries or our own selves that need to be addressed- well this is true but that does not negate the fact that Muslims are suffering in Palastine and else where. Nor does it have any affect upon the right of these Mulsims to defend them selves against the oppressors.

The messenger of Allah said "When Muslims begin chasing the tails of cows (become occupied with agriculture) and begin compeating in building high buildings- then Allah (swt) will cover them with a humiliation that will never be lifted until they retun back to thier Deen" (abu Dawud. Declared authentic by Shiekh Nasir Uddin Albani (may Allah have mercy on him). The scholars of hadith have said "return back to their deen" means to return back to fighting in the Cause of Allah.)

"Allah does not change the situation of a people until they change them selves" (Quran)

So i suggest Muslims should read the Quran and the hadith and refer to scholars rather than taking the non muslims or their own rational understanding as thier source of evidence in Islam.

We need to change so our thoughts and comments are in line with what Allah and His messenger command.

I pray you have benefitted from this reminder and advice.

I ask Allah to forgive me my mistakes anything good is from Allah and everything wrong or incorrect is from my self. All prasies are for Allah and peace and blessing be upon his messenger.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
SALAM
thanx for sharing.its realy sad n very bad.israel is mad.who will stop israel from all these??
waslam