ONENESS OF ALLAH!!

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
:salam2:

I hav taken this article from Muhammad Iqbal Kailani's book "ONENESS OF ALLAH". Translated by Khaja Abdul Muqtader…. It is a very nice book….

O YOU PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! COME TOWARDS A MAXIM WHICH IS COMMON AMONG US.

O Sons of Israel!
It is your faith that Uzair (A S) was the son of ALLAH, and you also admit that he died. Have you ever pondered that the Being of ALLAH is alive and permanent. His son also should have had these attributes, then why did Uzair (A S) suffer death-How could a person who meets death be the son of ALLAH?

O followers of Jesus, son of Mary!
It is your faith that Jesus(A S) was the son ALLAH, and you also admit that Jesus was crucified. Have you ever considered that ALLAH is all-powerful and invincible, then why was His son so weak and helpless that he was placed on crucifix – how could he be the son of ALLAH?

O followers of Hinduism!
It is your faith that there are three hundred and thirty million gods. Every man keeps his god separately. In other words, the god of every man is competent to fulfill his needs and desires while the three hundred twenty nine million, nine hundred ninety nine thousands, nine hundred and ninety nine gods are helpless to fulfill his needs. Have you ever considered that if 329,999,999 gods are helpless and incapable, then how can one god from these is competent to fulfill the needs and desired.

O followers of Buddha!
It is your faith that Gautham Buddha roamed about in the jungles and forests for years in search of universal truth. Have you ever considered that the person who has been wandering for such a long time in search of truth could himself become the truth for the world?

O believers in the innocent Imamas!
It is your faith that every atom and particle of the universe is implicitly obedient to the commands and the authority of the Imams and you also claim that whatever calamity fell on the Ahle-baith (People of the household of the Prophet (PEACE BE UPON HIM) was due to Abu Bakr and Umar (R A U). Have you ever pondered that the persons for whom every atom or particle of the universe is obedient implicitly could suffer such calamity and the who undergoes calamity and disaster could ever become the paramount power for every atom particle of the universe.

O believers in the Saints!
It is your faith that Ali Hijwairi bestows wealth, Khaja Moinuddin Chishti saves you from storm, Abdul Qader Jeelani wards off misfortunes and affections, Imam Bari turns bad destiny into good, And Sultan Bahu bestows children. Have you ever pondered that when Ali Hijwairi was not in existence who bestowed wealth, when Moinuddin Chishti was not present who saved you from storms, when Abdul Qader Jeelani was not alive who warded off misfortunes and afflictions, when Imam Bari was not in existence who turned bad destinies into good, when Sultan Bahu was not in existence who bestowed children.

O PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!
Consider my saying diligently! There can be no contradiction in the teaching of ALLAH; but a contradiction in your thinking and beliefs is the proof that such beliefs and thinking have not been sent by ALLAH-Then beware of the snares of satan!
O PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!
COME TOWARDS A MAXIM

Which has no contradiction in it,

Which bestows calm on the soul of the entire humanity and liberates human,

Which grants respect, honor and grandeur to humanity,

Which guarantees peace and safety, justice, equality, brotherhood and love,

Which will save humanity from the fire of Hell

THE XAMIM IS:
"THERE IS NO ONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP BUT ALLAH"

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
ONENESS OF ALLAH IN THE LIGHT OF THE HOLY QURAN

ALLAH Himself is witness of His Oneness.

"There is no god but He: that is the witness of Allah, His angels and those endued with knowledge, standing firm on justice. There in no god but He the Exalted in power, the Wise."(Sura Aal-Imran, Verse 18)

The Holy Quran invites people to be devoted to the worship of only one ALLAH.

"O People! Your God is only one God: There is no god but He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful"(Sura Al-Baqarah, Verse 163)

"There is no god but He: It is He Who gives life and gives death, the Lord and Cherisher to you and your earliest ancestors."(Sura Al-Dukhan, Verse 8)

DEFINITION OF ONENESS OF ALLAH AND ITS DIFFERENT TYPES.

There are three types of Oneness:

1: Oneness of ALLAH in His Being,
2: Oneness of ALLAH in His worship, and
3: Oneness of ALLAH in His Attributes.

ALLAH is One and Incomparable in His being, He has neither any wife nor progeny, father nor mother. This faith is called Oneness of ALLAH in His Being.

Abu Huraira (R A) reports that the Messenger of Allah (PEACE BE UPON HIM) STATED:" Allah the Mighty declares: Son of Adam has blasphemed Me and this was not proper for him. Son of Adam has abused Me and this was not proper for him. When he blasphemes Me, he says: "ALLAH will never raise me again in the manner in which he first created me"; Although the first creation is not easier than the second. Hid profanity is when he says that Allah has progeny; although I am Alone and Absolute. I neither have any progeny, nor an I begotten and there is none like unto Me."(Sahih Bukhari)

:salam2:

al-muslimah

Alhamdulilah for being a Muslim.

la ilaha ila allah, mohamadun rasul allah:hearts:

"THERE IS NO ONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP BUT ALLAH"

May Allah bless all Muslims.