online programs

muslimah84

Salam alykum ww,
I wanted to see if you have any recommendations on online programs for Islamic studies...
I know Sunnipath is popular, are there any other organizations out there that you would recommend, or not recommend.
thanks
Jazakallah Kairun

alooma

:wasalam:
u can check the abu ameenah bilal philips's islamic online university.
i used to be one of his students but i stopped coz there was no time, though i'm planning to return.
the site link is: www.islamiconlineuniversity.com
i hope my reply benefits u insha Allah

muslimah84

Thank you for your suggestion , i checked out the website, I am adding it to my list.
I am hopping to take at least 2classes over summer vacation somewhere??. I pray Allah swt makes it easy for me.
So far Sunni path looks the best, my only issue is that they divided the classes up based on mahdabs...and i dont identify with a partcular mahdabs and it makes me uncorfatble picking a class bases on a mahdab that i dont identify with...does that make sense???..lol...apart from that the whole set up on sunnipath is amazing,its just what i was looking for....:up:
well the search continues inshallah by may i should have one pick out...
thanks for your help...
ps your Naija... Me toooo....good to see Nigerians on here...
alright laterz
Jazakallah Kairun

muslimah84

Thank you for the suggestions.
So after some delibration i think i will go with the Sunnipath basic of arabic reading...and another course (still undecided but not one divided amongst mahdabs)...I pray it goes well...Inshallah....

alooma

i think the salafipublications site is ggod, there are books written by great scholars there, its gud to check it out and take courses in Dr Bilal PHilips's site.
may Allah reward us for the little effort we make towards increasung our iman