Ooops

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

During the independance of the sub-continent india, the same people had two different labels. The people of the sub-continent called them freedom fighters and the British colonial power called them terrorists. It is all a matter of perspective, so brother do not fall into their trap.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Thanks for your support and advices too.

As I saw from sources of this "book", there one of the sources seem to be MEMRI - what is well known disinformation channel owned by zionists; so, not very big surprise why they see everything what concerns Palestine issue as "terrorism".

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Yes, spread the word of Islam. Do dawah. That is indeed an obligatory duty on every Muslim and it is a major support for our brothers and sisters in Islam. But I politely disagree that only dua' is what we should offer there should be more significant ways of help. Concentrating on the basics is a must and supporting one brothers and sisters who are being oppressed falls in to the category of Basics as well. I am not implying that writing in forums is directly helping our brothers and sisters in their struggle. And it is wrong to say that every one of is aware of the situation in Palestine and Gaza. Please take a look around and the majority of the ummah is living under the cloak of ignorance. Spreading the word if not a direct help but at least helps to raise an awareness and gives credibility to the struggle of our brothers and sisters. If someone is to think that by practicing Islam only by ourselves and sitting at home, while hoping that one day most of the muslim people will become practicing and that day we will have our rights, Islam, established in this world. Then we are certainly wrong. Turning of the TV at our home is not going to help much, we have to see what our brothers and sisters are watching. And we can also clearly see that this wasn't the case even at the time of our Prophet :saw:. And we certainly are not better daee's or better than the best of generations that we will be rewarded with the establishment of Islam by making no sacrifices. I again would like to clear that I am not saying that writing in forums like this is of much help. Being afraid of the law enforcers (the unIslamic law enforcers) and stop posting the truth about the atrocities is not the way to go. I don't think if it was our household that was being destroyed, our mothers being raped, our wifes being captured, our children killed we would be anything but emotional.

:wasalam:

Dear brother, even those of us who are aware of the realities of Palestine, haven't done much to help the cause of Palestinians. Clearly, it is not about lack of information rather it is about lack of action.

And when actions are taken they are unIslamic and/or looking towards western world for support/interference to help achieve their goals.

The first step for us is to become better muslims and then encourage and propagate it to our family members, friends and our society. InshaAllah when we will improve our condition, Allah azz zawajal will aid us to make progress if all aspects of our life and this includes assisting our brothers and sisters in desperate situations all over the world, not just Palestine.

Though I am not asking anyone to give up their support and attachment to the cause of Palestine and our brothers and sisters all around the world. I am rather advising them to not fall into extremes in their passion and get in trouble with law enforcement agencies (and some of these views are also unIslamic and go contrary to teaching of Islam).

And brother brotherinIslam please do not believe what ever the BBC and CNN tells you and not judge muslims through it. This reports are from the most unauthentic of sources, people who are liars. Now for example, anyone reading that book will think sister harb is giving a bad name to Islam, if they buy into the information the writers are providing. So how are you sure the people the BBC and CNN are showing as terrorists and killing innocent people are really doing it. I hope you have seen the interview of Yvonne Riddley, which I guess most of us did as it is a very famous one. Anyone who have not seen it, should see it as it exposes the truth about how the media manipulates the image of the Muslims.

I am well aware of the bias that exists in the western media. But at the same time, I don't view everything reported that reflects poorly on muslims and muslim countries as lies and nonsense. It is a bitter pill to swallow, but one that we should try to find the solution and not run away from.

There is militant extremism that exists in some parts of muslim countries and others, who have not only taken lives of non muslims, but also taken lives of muslims in muslim countries. In either case, it is prohibited in Islam to commit such actions as the life of all humans is to be safeguarded, not just that of the muslim. This is not just propagated by the western media, but rather it can be read, investigated and studied taking different sources (even muslim ones).

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

fatma_said

Sister harb dont be afraid, we will support you, even from where i am i will support you. These kuffar are ready to spy and attack us from every corner of the globe in order to create fear in our hearts and supress us. We should NEVER fear them. We will overcome inshallah. The more they try to suppress and fragment us the more firm we shall be

[B]Put your trust in allah sister harb, allah is sufficient for you

"And whoever puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is [Allah] for him. "Surah At-Talaq (65), Ayah 3.

"So plot against me, all of you, and give me no respite. I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight Path (the truth). "9 Surah Hud (11), Ayat 55-56.

"Those who answered [the call of] Allah and the Messenger, even after being wounded; for those of them who did good deeds and feared Allah, there is a great reward. Those unto whom the people said, 'Verily, the people have mustered against you, so fear them.' But this [only] increased their faith, and they said, 'Sufficient is Allah for us, and an Excellent Guardian is He.' So they returned with Grace and Bounty from Allah, while no evil had touched them; and they followed the good pleasure of Allah, and Allah is the Lord of great bounty. "12 Surah Ale-Imran (3), Ayat 172-174.
[/B]