Original Sin- Christ has paid

A Kashmiri

RIVERSIDE, Ohio - Police say a pastor who was reported missing from his home in western New York has been found at an Ohio strip club.
A police officer patrolling the K.C. Lounge parking lot Friday morning in the Dayton suburb of Riverside spotted out-of-state license plates on 46-year-old Craig Rhodenizer's car.
The FBI and New York authorities had been searching for Rhodenizer, who disappeared Wednesday after telling his wife he was getting his computer fixed at Best Buy. He is the pastor of a church in Lyndonville, N.Y.
Detective Matt Sturgeon said Rhodenizer was disoriented when confronted by police and said he felt "emotionally guilty."
Vedio :
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23860317#23860317

Pastor is right, what he has done doesnt make any difference, when Christ has already paid for the sins why should he not do all what he wishes to do......

Or if you tell me that after (when the Christ has paid for me ) but he still cant do somethings which are bad as per human value system, then either Christ hasnt paid for the sins fully or Christ was bluffing or Christ was a lier.....

Alhamdullilah that Allah Glorified the Prophet Jesus in Quran and showed us his real mission which was no other than asking Jews to do good and refraining from bad and evil...

Pastor is right, what he has done doesnt make any difference, when Christ has already paid for the sins why should he not do all what he wishes to do....

That is the reason why in europe and USA people do bad deeds and think that Jesus(peach be upon him) allready paid for them.

I have heard such comments from my own friends.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Honestly it sounds like this man had some sort of mental breakdown. IN Psychology there is something called a "fugue" and this sounds like what he went through. Even his wife says this was extremely uncharacteristic behavior and they've been married a long time. Inshallah maybe he can get some mental help and also repent to Allah swt for his sin.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum...

I have a question about this:

"Or if you tell me that after (when the Christ has paid for me ) but he still cant do somethings which are bad as per human value system, then either Christ hasnt paid for the sins fully or Christ was bluffing or Christ was a lier....."

I don't understand the Christians..why they say that Christ dies for everyone's sins. Everyone?

What about people who don't believe in him? I mean according to Christian beliefs, Christ dies for EVERYONE'S sins, so anyone who sinned then or now, is okay, righT??

I mean, as a Muslimah, I obviously don't believe he is the son of God, so I'm free from sin! It's too confusing to me!! Pleasee explain iinshallah! :girl3:

salam,

Sakeena