Other languages?

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

This is a question that I had in my mind lately. And it's specially for brother Mobsoot... he's gonna answer for me :inshallah:

: I have seen there are few sections in other languages as well in TTI and today I've seen a new one,Russian I guess,:ma:

Is there any chance we are going to have an Italian one?...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

Sure, it depends if someone is upto looking after the section and contributing good articles and content that are in accordance with Quran and Sunnah. InshaAllah

We welcome people to contibute and help us teach people about Islam. If people can make videos thats even better.

:)

Do I take it that you know Italian?

wasalam.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalam

wow!

:jazaak: so so much for the russian section! :)

Thats got to be a first for any forum!

wasalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Subhan Allah I saw russian section today, couldn't help posting in it. Italian would be a good idea too. So do urdu,bengali and hindi as well...lol
Jazakallahu khair brother Mabsoot
wa/salam

dianne

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Subhan Allah I saw russian section today, couldn't help posting in it. Italian would be a good idea too. So do urdu,bengali and hindi as well...lol
Jazakallahu khair brother Mabsoot
wa/salam

Salam brother,
Yea for u to request urdu,bengali & hindi section.lol is that any chance for malay,tagalog,siamese or native as well? j/k lol

Wassalam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:wasalam:

Sure, it depends if someone is upto looking after the section and contributing good articles and content that are in accordance with Quran and Sunnah. InshaAllah

We welcome people to contibute and help us teach people about Islam. If people can make videos thats even better.

:)

Do I take it that you know Italian?

wasalam.

Actually I'm Italian. And if you think there's a chance to make the Italian section I could start to look for articles etc. Obviously all following Quran & Sunnah :inshallah:
About the videos...mmm....don't know...but it could be nice....maybe I ask my husband to try to speak Italian & make a video :ma:

Just let me know :inshallah:

Globalpeace

Banned
English Section?

Asslamo Allaikum,

Can we have an English section which is free from grammatical, contextual and syntactical errors?:SMILY335: