our beloved prophet muhammad(pbuh)

tarannumsamir

Hadeeth No. 3305 - Narrated Rabia bin Abi Abdur-Rahman:

I heard Anas bin Malik describing the Prophet saying, "He was of medium height amongst the people, neither tall nor short; he had a rosy color, neither absolutely white nor deep brown; his hair was neither completely curly nor quite lank. Divine Inspiration was revealed to him when he was forty years old. He stayed ten years in Mecca receiving the Divine Inspiration, and stayed in Medina for ten more years. When he expired, he had scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard." Rabi'a said, "I saw some of his hairs and it was red. When I asked about that, I was told that it turned red because of scent. "

sahih al bukhari.

Hadeeth No. 3306 - Narrated Anas:

Allah's Apostle was neither very tall nor short, neither absolutely white nor deep brown. His hair was neither curly nor lank. Allah sent him (as an Apostle) when he was forty years old. Afterwards he resided in Mecca for ten years and in Medina for ten more years. When Allah took him unto Him, there was scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard.

Hadeeth No. 3307 - Narrated Al-Bara:

Allah's Apostle was the handsomest of all the people, and had the best appearance. He was neither very tall nor short.

Mumin01

May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Sayyidina wa Habibana Muhammad Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Salam

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
jazakallah 4 sharin this beautiful post
:ma: May Allah (swt) reward u 4 it inshallah
Ameen
take care

:wasalam:

nori suja'i

Allahumma sollee ala Sayeedeena Muhammad
Wa 3ala 3aleehee Sayeedina Muhammad

i can't help but cry when i remember how our beloved Prophet was bleeding until his slipper wet with blood as he was stonned by the ppl of Ta'ef.
anyway Alhamdulillah now.

tarannumsamir

Allahumma sollee ala Sayeedeena Muhammad
Wa 3ala 3aleehee Sayeedina Muhammad

i can't help but cry when i remember how our beloved Prophet was bleeding until his slipper wet with blood as he was stonned by the ppl of Ta'ef.
anyway Alhamdulillah now.

as salaamualaikom wa rehmatullah wa barakatuhu,
indeed sister,it brings tears in our eyes.