Our brothers and sisters in Darfur

allmuslimsrequal

So many places in the world right now- are our Muslim brothers and sisters suffering. We need to step up to the plate and do our part to show them that we care. Darfur is one place where many are suffering now, and live in tents and have no water to drink for days at a time.
The Christian missionaries are over there helping (and converting) We as Muslims need to do our part.
If you feel the need to help please visit www.darfurrehab.org.
This organization is excellent in what it provides. Check it out and lend a helping hand
I am not rich and I give them ten dollars when I have it - whatever we can do!!!! Thanks for listening! Peace be upon all my fellow muslims.
--sister Sara:blackhijab:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
The Christian Missionaries are converting the people? That's propaganda that works for me :D

But in all seriousness; if Bush wanted to "liberate" people so badly, why didn't he liberate Darfur? Probably because it didn't have oil...

Marwa17

My school has a club named STAND (student taking action now: Darfur), which is basically trying to get the US involved in the events happening in Darfur...it's really sad when muslims begin killing other muslims...if it was muslims against christians it would still seem wrong in a way, so this is heinous...

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
My school has a club named STAND (student taking action now: Darfur), which is basically trying to get the US involved in the events happening in Darfur...it's really sad when muslims begin killing other muslims...if it was muslims against christians it would still seem wrong in a way, so this is heinous...

It is. Sudan is having mass murder in Darfur and the Muslims from the North are fighting the Christians from the South due to Sudan enforcing Shari'a on the whole country...

Marwa17

:confused: :confused: wait, are you serious?????
Like when STAND does there stupid presentations and stuff they always make it seem like muslims are killing muslims!!!!!

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:confused: :confused: wait, are you serious?????
Like when STAND does there stupid presentations and stuff they always make it seem like muslims are killing muslims!!!!!

Yep (unfortunatly). Darfur is where the Muslims are killing Muslims, but there's a mass Civil War between two religions because of the Shari'a Law.

Read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sudanese_Civil_War

The war is over, but there's still continuous clashes between the two participants.