Interesting Our brothers&sisters in Syria needs our Doaa'

muslims as one body

(Al-Shaam: refers to the lands currently known as Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Parts of northern Egypt, and parts of western Iraq)

1) From Zayd ibn thabit Al-ansari (radiya allahu anhu) said I heard the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم say: “O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!, O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!, O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!”
They said: “O Messanger of Allah! How did they get this?” He replied “The angels of Allah have rested their wings upon the Shaam”
Sheikh Al-albani says: The hadith is Sahih. It was narrated in Al-tirmidhi and other than it.

muslims as one body

2) From Abdulla Ibn Hawala, the Messanger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “You will be split up into groups of armies. An army will be in Al-shaam, an army inIraq, and an army inYemen.”
Abdullah said: I stood up and said…”choose for me oh Messenger of Allah.”
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Upon you is Al-shaam; and whoever cannot, let him go toYemen, and let him drink from its water, for Allah has assured (secured) for me Al-shaam and its people.
Rabi’a said: I heard Aba Idris narrating this hadith and he would say: “who ever Allah has given assurance then there is no fear over him.”
Sheikh Al-albani says this hadith is Sahih Jidan (very authentic)

muslims as one body

3) From Abdullah Ibn Omar (radiya allahu anhuma) he said: The messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, I saw a pillar of the book was taken from underneath my pillow and I looked and it was an extending light directed toward Al-shaam. Verily al-iman (the faith), at the time of fitan (turmoil) is in Al-shaam.
Sheikh Al-Albani says it is an authentic hadith.

muslims as one body

4) From Mu’awiya ibn Qura (raised to the Prophet) (radiya allahu anhu): The Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “If the people of Al-shaam are corrupted then there is no good in you. There will always be a group of my Ummah that will be victorious, and they will not be harmed by those who seek to humiliate them until the hour comes.
Sheikh Al-albani declared this as an authentic hadith

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam:

Remembering as the holy month of Ramadhan is approaching.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you,
~Wassalam