our present day world

iqbal313

The day was dawning. 9th day of holy Ramadan. After my morning prayer was listening to All Inda radio morning news. As was everyday these news broadcast had ther usual format. So many nice thing about the western countries, and stories of violence and blood shed from Palastein, Iraq, Afganistan..etc. etc. The victims are portrayed in a bad light while the perpetrators painted as messiahs. the civilians, women , children getting crushed into the dust by Amercan and European guide missiles simply get the label Alquida terrorist. And our democratic countries and great leaders fiegn a criminal nonsensical ignorance about the inhuman and senseless crime and killing taking place on their backyard. 24000 civilians still held in Abughraib jail in Iraq, the prisoners and their captors dont know why they are there. And the men , women and children getting killed by crashing bombs and missiles in their homes, madrassas, mosques, wedding processions also dont know why they are brutally massacred. Their killers have weaponary made of steel while the dying have a faith and resolve stronger than steel. May Almighty take them to His Heaven...And when they clear the path for Jesus' second coming, creating a fullfledged Israel nation, building third temple in Jerusalem, destroying evil Mesopotamia and cleansing the world of Infidels (as it is becoming more and more open in the rhetoric of ensuing American presidential election campaign ), Muslims are to see the worst yet. Polytheists from all over the world is united against the faith of One creator and they give various explanations for their attack on the people in different part of the world who hold to their islamic faith..It has to go like this till the armageddon and the D-day. So dont loose heart when you hear the news of death and blood shed and mayhem in the muslim part of the world Insha allah

Islam is Peace

thats so very true.
Its so horrifying how our sisters and brothers are killed left and right.
and Islam is considered to be terrorism?
May Allah swt protect our sisters and Brothers in Islam from the oppression of these kufr. Ameen

Khalil2u

I live in jinn land USA

Salaam from jinn land. I live in the US and I feel the evil. I see a lot of evil on a daily basis. I know from the Qu'ran that shaitan and the troop that he comands is here to lead us astray. They are our enemies. The racism prejudice and ignorance greed lies anger hatred envy coveting. I could go on and on. They are whispering to us trying to seduce us. When I say us I mean all of human kind believer and non believer. Those jinn are with us all. Their main objective is to stop us and keep us from our creator. They want to take us to the hell fire. So don't seem surprised at the fact that the evil of this world is now focused on us. When they speak of Islam out of context spin it in the editing room and loop it repeatedly. Its hipnotic. People don't even know their being brain washed. Repeating something over and over and over. Eventually it gets crammed in your head. Its the same with big mac and cake and chips. Now look at how fat we are. Swiffer mops and all kinds of medicines. Then you go out and spend all you got on it. Then those who are in the 10% wealthy. They sit back and take you. To TV Land @ night and you go on the prowl tomorrow. You probably just came out of the refrigerator right now. So blind. So for the average good American that hates racism its stuck. They have Muslim co workers and neighbors that are nice with good manners and good jobs. Then they get on a train and see one of us and they get scared. The government controls the media. They are much more sneaky. They say we have freedom of speech. If I went to Time Square and started a demonstration that did not break any laws the police would lock me up and secretly interrogate me lol. Seriously they would probably send their paparazzi and spin it as Islamic extremism is now wide spread in US. Your countries censor and restrict your media. Our country uses our free speech to spy on us. Their probably on this website right now. My telephone was one of the many that were tapped. :girl3: Shaitan is trying so hard to gather strength against us. It will surely backfire. I hope all Muslims are waking up. I woke up on 911.:SMILY153: I woke up to a beautiful day that got absolutely ruined. I felt the initial fear. Then rage. I prayed it wasn't a Muslim or a black man that did it. I was wrong. I knew then that I would accept Islam in my heart. That was when I started to feel the presence of the jinn deeply. Aoo zhu bilahi mina shaitan nir rajeem. They are working hard to stop the umah. Fight your fears fight your insecurities. We need to stand up for Islam we need to shout it. We have to show them what Islam is. The true Islam. Truth is a wonderful thing. It will guard you. When one is enlightened and shown what somethings really like they won't fear us. They will only accept Islam into their hearts. Or they will be arrogant and show that they hate Islam as a whole. We have to stop letting Hannity and O'Rielly tell America and the world who we are. We have to spread Islam and become more involved with in our societies. We need to get married and make babies then teach them Islam. I am your sister. You are my brother in Islam. If we all stand up side by side nothing could stop us. We would surely have Allah SWT on our side.:hijabi: