Outside Burma and Sri Lankan Embassy

Fatima Amenda

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakahu, Mash'Allah, May Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala keep our brothers and sisters safe in every corner of the world and the strength and truth of Islam increase. May Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala open up more hearts to the truth and revert them to Islam and the right way of life. Ameen
Suban'Allah I am so grateful the mercy of Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala was given to me by opening the door to Islam and for me to follow Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu alayhi wasallam toward salvation so I will not be among those who are sleeping upon my death from earth and/or when the day arrives Isa alayhi wasallam will return with his breath. The followers of Isa alayhi wasallam are warned (to those who are given the mercy of thought to recognize the truth when shown) in the Gospels (Mark 13:34-36)to be not asleep on his return and confirmed in the Hadiths of the last days when Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala returns Isa alayhi wasallam to earth.
Woe to those who do not believe La illah ila allah muhammad rasul allah and the Last Day
May Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala protect the Muslim Ummah from going astray... Ameen