Packages? What should I do?

Al Qassimi

:salam2:

Im part of a group in my university, we received packages that we should hand out these to students in a certain area, but the students never came to pick them up. Now, I can't leave these forever in the offices, should I give them to other students or what?

Your opinion

huda2

You can send me,,,,,,,,just kidding. Did you contact them and told them that they have a package?

huda2

They should of received slips in their Mailbox, telling them to come pick them up at our office.

They may not get it just check on them insha allah you will get reward insha allah fr doing it. some times the slips can get lost on the mail.

Al Qassimi

They do not, the people put all the slips. Its hard to explain but 99.9% that everyone got their slips. Its been 2 months now, and I'm still waiting.

Some packages were picked up, I'm talking about the other half who did not

palestine

Servant of Allah
oops now that is a problem. do you know the students addresses? if you do then send it to them? if not then i suggest you ask a ulama what to do. i mean you've done you're best, so maybe it is allowed that you give it to someone else. wallahu a'lam.

Al Qassimi

Before we would just give out the packages to random people, seeing that it would be of no use leaving them in the office.