Allahu Akbar! PALESTINE UNDER ATTACK!/BAITUL MUQADDIS /AL AQSA UNDER ATTACK!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israeli bombardment continues: Dozens killed across Gaza since Sunday​

video below:
image from video
image.png
1707190011443.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ISRAEL CRUEL MADNESS CONTINUE and nobody can STOP!​

Dozens killed in air strikes on homes and mosque in central Gaza​

1707190486999.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ISRAEL KILLING SPREE goes on ,ISRAEL heartless genocide NO STOP. ICJ has no power!​

Israel’s ‘chilling disregard’ for life in occupied West Bank​

1707190642634.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israel's also Use of Starvation as a Weapon of War Brings Gaza​

ISRAEL PINNED on UNRWA to STOP sending FOOD SUPPLY and humanitarians Aid to Palestine.
1707190916431.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
How many must Die until somebody with the right mind STOP ISRAEL's destructive MADNESS???
Even ICJ has NO POWER!!!
Please bring in which person that successfully STOP HITLER MADNESS killing the 6 millions jews !!!

WAR MUST STOP!!!.png
Free Palestine.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Palestinians walk destroyed buildings in neighbourhoods in Gaza City, amid scenes of ruin attack from Israel Army.​

1707573192957.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

"The final warning call"... Journalists cry for help to bring food and humanitarian aid into northern Gaza​

1707573577416.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The feeling of hunger is intense among the displaced and the people of the northern Gaza Strip, with the lack of most basic foodstuffs, such as flour, rice, sugar, baby milk, and drinking water. Mothers in northern Gaza say that the Israeli occupation forces prevent the entry of aid into the area.
Residents say that all materials have run out, even animal feed that was ground and made into some food. Report: Anas Al-Sharif
1707573681995.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israeli forces detained two American brothers, and their Canadian father during a raid in Gaza​

Attachments

• 1707574444997.png
    1707574444997.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 0

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Biden: Israel's actions in Gaza have been 'over the top'​

The White House says it will not support a major Israeli military operation in Gaza's southern city of Rafah, where almost half of the strip's population is sheltering. An air strike in the area early on Friday killed several members of a family, including three children. Washington's comments come a day after the Israeli Prime Minister said his military was preparing for an offensive there, despite warnings from the UN such an operation would be disastrous.
If truly said so *when Are help coming for the Palestinians now???
Mr President Biden ,USA need to act help fast because Israel crazy killing are getting deeper and deeper.
WAR MUST STOP!!!.png
This declaration are issued from America goverment to free the Jews during Nazi 's genocide on the Jews can too be use to honor the purpose of saving the Palestinians.
1707575216984.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ISRAEL dont care but MATTER GOT WORSE WORLD WIDE!​

Pro-Palestinian protesters interrupt Hillary Clinton's speech, calling her a 'war criminal'​

1707576093036.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Palestinians in Rafah left with 'nowhere to go' following Israeli bombardment​

Feb 10, 2024
"We don't know where to go" says Mohammad al-Jarrah, a Palestinian who has found himself in the city of Rafah, southern Gaza, after being displaced first from Gaza City and then from Khan Yunis by Israeli forces operating in the territory. Al-Jarrah, like more than a million displaced Palestinians in Rafah, fears an Israeli push following Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu saying that he has told troops to "prepare to operate" in the city. Rafah has come under increasingly intense aerial bombardment in recent days.
1707576327213.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israel ground offensive in Rafah​

Humanitarian aid groups are preparing for the worst as Israel gets ready for a full-scale ground offensive in Gaza's southernmost city. Nearly 1.5 million Palestinians have taken refuge in Rafah.
1707576711909.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

"You Can't Kill The Whole Of Palestinians!"

Netanyahu REJECTS STOP WAR.​

claiming "total victory" in Gaza is possible within months.
1707577505900.png

Last edited: