Palestinian Sister Amal, Beaten Up and Hijab Pulled Off in UK. Sad Racist Abuse Case

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/amal1.jpg[/imgleft] Sister Amal Is a Palestinian Refugee Beaten Up in Racist Attack.http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=930She Came from a Refugee camp in Lebanon and escaped the violence and poverty to make a better life with her family in Glasgow. She thought she would be safe and would be better. Amal was surrounded by typical British yobs, she was attacked, Amal tried her best to protect her unborn baby. Our poor sister was scared to death whilst these people terrorised her. Her hijab was torn off and stamped on. She managed to get away, but not before picking her hijab up.

[vg]4662187202256652617[/vg]

May Allah bless her... her family and all the Muslims.

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2:

O`brothers protect ur Moslim mothers and sisters around the world cause the are ur honor.
May ALLAH (swt) protect them. AMEEN.

this is the way we Moslims will be treated like if WE dont UNITED.
this is a exampel of what happens in kafr country, im pretty sure whorst things happens in Moslim country. :frown:

The state of turkey whom dossent allow Moslim sisters to wear Hijab :astag: in university
the very same state whom was the last Khalifa !!
THINK ABOURT THAT!!!!

:wasalam:
your brother

Ayan

Ayan

assalamu alaykum
May allah guide us the straight path, protect us all and may we be granted with his victory in paradise insha :Allah:

Karima

Asalamualikum,

Why do these crimes happen as a result of groups of men? Would one man do this? It seems that 'groupies' are like a tiny stick of dynamite.

Some people are 'too chicken' to say something while alone, to someone they do not understand....so with 'peers' they can be 'protected' by like thoughts....which are ususally wrong....anyway.

Sallam,
Kristina.........

Gelbee_Ma3ak

:bismillah:

I live in UK and regularly experience islamophobia. We have had the windows smashed in our house, the car all beaten up, my daughter has even had her hijab pulled from her head. All these things make us stronger in our faith and these people will pay for their actions in the end.

I am not suprised by what i have seen happen to this lady because attacks on muslim ladies and men happen all the time, the media just don't publicise it..

May Allah protect us all and grant us a place in paradise

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

:jazaak: for sharing the video with us brother.

Aqeedah20

It is a sad fact that people are this way. It is not the way they are , they are taught to be this way, and its a shame:ma: . How much hate can a person have to something that they do not even understand ot willing to learn more about? Islam is a beautiful way of life, and if everyone sees that, there would not be so much hatred of us , Allah knows best. May Allah help us and grant us Jennah-Al- Firdaus, Ameen!

oceane

Salam Aleikoum,

"Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

"Oh you who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy. Vie in such perseverance, strengthen each other, and be pious, that you may prosper." (3:200)

"And be steadfast in patience, for verily Allah will not suffer the reward of the righteous to perish." (11:115)

"Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah." (16:127)

PATIENCE my sweet sisters!!!

fee amanee Allah

Océane

insearchoftruth

A cowardly act, and on a pregnant woman ! I'm happy that she was not seriously injured.

I can't excuse their actions, but I would like to understand them.

I can only think of fear-turned-hatred that would inspire this violence.

wilbz

It's a sad day when braindead British idiots will beat a pregnant woman up in the street because she chooses to wear a headscarf.

However, could someone please show me where it says in the qu'uran that a Muslim woman MUST wear a hijab/burka? As I have been told from various sources that the qu'uran says nothing about the subject:confused:

peace,

Will

A.Barok

Please refer to No.4 Sura "An Nisaa" and No.24 Sura "An Nur" . You will get answer to your question on Hijaab.

mosabaig

It's everyones personal rights.

I have seen all sorts of people some wear haloween masks, dye the faces and hair etc,

WHY PEOPLE ASK REASONS FOR A WOMEN CHOOSES TO WEAR HIJAB. IT'S HER CHOICE AND OF COURSE SHE MUST HAVE GOOD REASONS FOR IT EVEN IF SOME PEOPLE DONOT LIKE, FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE OR CANNOT DEAL WITH IT.

If we start to pick and choose then I have a list of people If I am in a Govt. office I feel very uncomfortable to deal with ..........get my point.:hijabi:

wilbz

i know what you mean there. indeed in some places (like council estates in Glasgow) ANYONE who looks ANY different to the norm runs a risk of being attacked abused etc.

shabnum

it was a racist attack hatred against the muslim sister, ohnestly if they tryed to pull my hijaab of id ohnestly defend my self by spraying pepper mint spray in they eyes and report it to the police also take it further, so they know that they are in the wrong and not to do it again to somebody else:girl3:

sorry but if you think am wrong by not defending, may allah forgive me if am wrong inshallah ameen.