Paradise, Its Description, Its Bounties and Its Intimates

salahdin

BISMILLAHI RAHMANI RAHIM.Anas b. Malik reported: The Paradise is surrounded by hardships and the Hell-Fire is surrounded by temptations.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying that: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited:" No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did".

Sahl b. Sa'd as-Sa'idi reported: I was in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) that he gave a description of Paradise and then Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) concluded with these words: There would be bounties which the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard and no human heart has ever perceived them. He then recited this verse:" They forsake (their) beds, calling upon their Lord in fear and in hope, and spend out of what We have given them. So no soul knows what refreshment of the eyes is hidden for them: a reward for what they did" (*!*!*!ii. 16-17
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: In Paradise, there is a tree under the shadow of which a rider can travel for a hundred years.

Sahl b. Sa'd reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The inmates of Paradise will look to the upper apartment of Paradise as you see the planets in the sky. I narrated this hadith to Nu'man b. Abi 'Ayyash and he said: I heard Abu Sa'id al-Khudri as saying: As you see the shining planets in the eastern and western (sides of) horizon.

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: In Paradise there is a street to which they would come every Friday. The north wind will blow and would scatter fragrance on their faces and on their clothes and would add to their beauty and loveliness, and then they would go back to their family after having an added lustre to their beauty and loveliness, and their family would say to them: By Allah, you have been increased in beauty and loveliness after leaving us, and they would say: By Allah, you have also increased in beauty and loveliness after us.

Book 040, Number 6802:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who would get into Paradise (would be made to enjoy such an everlasting) bliss that he would neither become destitute, nor would his clothes wear out, nor his youth would decline

Book 040, Number 6803:
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri and Abu Huraira both reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would be an announcer (in Paradise) who would make this announcement: Verily I there is in store for you (everlasting) health and that you should never fall ill and that you live (for ever) and do not die at all. And that you would remain young and never grow old. And that you would always live in affluent circumstances and never become destitute, as words of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, are:" And it would be announced to them: This is the Paradise. You have been made to inherit it for what you used to do". (VII; 43)

Abu Bakr b. Abdullah b. Qais reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said that in Paradise there would be for a believer a tent of a single hollowed pearl the breadth of which would be sixty miles. It would be meant for a believer and the believers would go around it and none would be able to see the others.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Saihan, Jaihan, Euphrates and Nile are all among the rivers of Paradise.

Book 040, Number 6809:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created Adam in His own image with His length of sixty cubits, and as He created him He told him to greet that group, and that was a party of angels sitting there, and listen to the response that they give him, for it would form his greeting and that of his offspring. He then went away and said: Peace be upon you! They (the angels) said: May there be peace upon you and the Mercy of Allah, and they made an addition of" Mercy of Allah". So he who would get into Paradise would get in the form of Adarn, his length being sixty cubits, then the people who followed him continued to diminish in size up to this day.