PARTYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muminah92

asalam w3likum
it was really nice and useful. the whole thing was basically bout welcoming ramadan There were brothers and sisters who memorized chapters from the holy quran
and were awarded for it. many people were there from different places
they were talking to us about how 500 people in america convert into islam
each day and and the title of the ceremony for the non muslims now you have the message what r u going to do with it
i dont know what else happened cause i left way early

muminah92

A Yemeni? Mashallah sister! Allahu Akbar sister, that's really cool. :) Imam Anwar Al Awlaki is Yemeni too, and so is Amir Abu Jafar Al Yemeni of the Chechen Mujahid.

And I think the reason why your dad doesn't want you to go is because he thinks that you might mix with the men, or that they'll stare at you and all that stuff.

Just tell him that you'll wear your full Burqah and Niqaab sister. And if he still doesn't let you, make two Rakah Nafl, make dua, ask Allah to let you go, and to protect from any evils, and then if you still can't go, just tell your brothers to video tape the place.

LoL when I heard you say Youth Center, I was thinking of G.I.Y.C, The Global Islamic Youth Community, headed by Sheikh Feiz Muhammad (Rahmatullah Alyh).

too late bro
but thanks for ur advice inshallah i'll use it next time
peace

al-islam

asalam w3likum
it was really nice and useful. the whole thing was basically bout welcoming ramadan There were brothers and sisters who memorized chapters from the holy quran
and were awarded for it. many people were there from different places
they were talking to us about how 500 people in america convert into islam
each day and and the title of the ceremony for the non muslims now you have the message what r u going to do with it
i dont know what else happened cause i left way early

hey wats up i dont know if you saw me but i was at the paarrttttyyyyyy too and it was really nice. i mean free cotton candy and popcorn and welcoming the blessed month that the quran was revealed that party was nice :SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
salaam brothers and sisters
today in New york there is a party in the youth center for those that converted to islam if any1 lives near it and is interested on going that would be great they would like the muslims to help them with islam.
may allah bless all muslims
peace

Is this the MAS Youth Center in Brooklyn on Bath Avenue?

Sorry, I didn't read your last post. I guess it was. I was there too. And you forgot to mention that it was mainly an event that was hosting Baba Ali :D