pass my driving test VERY NERVOUS

Salam everyone
I have a driving test on thrusday at barking test centre and I just found its the 3rd hardest in London to pass at I am really nervous and scared because I heard it was easy to pass there and now I can't even change the date I really need to pass I aube been learning for a long time and everyone is getting annoyed with me and making fun of me :( PLEASE MAKE DUA FOR ME EVERYONE THAT I PASS PLEASE and is there any dua to read for this? I am very very disheartened :(

Jazakallah

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Dear sister - breath. Deeply and many times. Everything goes fine. Just remember to breath.

I make dua that you will calm down and are ready for your test. Remember that everything goes right when you just stay calm and focus on what you are doing. Several sisters and brothers before have done same so its nothing overwhelming.

And welcome to forum.

Abu Juwairiya

As long as you remain in control of your feelings and emotions, inshallah you won't feel so nervous. Place your trust in Allah and go out there with the belief you are a winner.

Remember some of the test is before the exam itself; in your heart and inner self. If you believe in yourself, have trained as hard as necessary, know what is required and possess the confidence to give it as good as it gets you should be fine.

As Sister Herb has said already, keep calm, retain your focus on performing well for yourself and not for any one else and don't let it worry you. If it is decreed by Allah then inshallah you will pass.