Peace and Success

As salaam al laikum.

From past years I am trying to complete my studies. I don't find peace at home. My brother does not support or respect me. He always argue, fight, scream at me. I still pray for him. I thought after i complete my studies, i will save money for my marriage, as he told me he is not willing to give me any money for my wedding day, same goes for my father. I still pray for my father. However I am not doing good in my studies, i cannot concentrate or focus. I am not sure if someone has done some evil on me. As in islam it says evil eye or something extreme. My arms become numb, or sometimes my health condition becomes bad that i am not even able to sit on the chair(my back, shoulder, legs hurts and i feel the pins in my body). I want to succeed, so i can have a decent job and help in the community. I pay zakat for myself and my family every year, i give charity and donation to the Masjid. I am in my 30's and not married yet. Can someone please guide me which surah to recite to seek Allah's help? I am trying everything to reach success, but my health is my biggest problem. Because of my health, i am not able to study, work and loose weight. I am over 300 pounds.

I do recite Astagfirullah, i fast, pray Salah but for some reason i miss Fajr and Isha every night. My body becomes weak and my bones feel weak and pain. I am not sure if someone has mixed something in my food, the only place i use to go outside was at the Masjid. I also had dreams that one girl from masjid is asked me for forgiveness because she did black magic on me so i won't able to complete my studies.

PURE_SOUL87

Salam alaykoum oukhti...May Allah grant you the health, wealth and the patience...nothing is difficult for him subhanaho wata'ala...
I did have a similar problem oukhti, but you know, don't let your mind be filled with bad ideas which is in most of times, made by chaytan...but if you really feel really that something is weird with you ( not being able to recite quran, not sleeping, not eating regulary, having bad dreams), you can visit some imams who can read for you some verses of quran which can reveal if there's a black magic as you say...
Because I did the same, but you must know that healing is from Allah not anyone else, and you have to be extremely strong and defeat satan's word and desires, breaking him into peace by praying at night, reciting quran , praying allah to cure you...
I recite surat al baqara every day at once, it was very dificult for me at the beginning, because it's the most strongest surat on chaytans...but lately, I feel very relaxed and 80 per cent of my illness was cured...you have to rely on God because he is the great healer from all diseases, and recite quran especially al baqara, and keep the morning and evening's adkhar, etc...you will see the difference...
May Allah bless you and cure you...I 'm here for your questions at any time, sister
:hijabi:

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Wa Alaikkum Asalaam.

Invocations against worry or grief

Allahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal hammi walthazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaal.

O Allah, I seek refuge in you from grief and sadness, from weakness ad from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and overpowered by men (others).

Invocation for anguish

Allahumma rahmataka 'arjoo falaa takilnee 'ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin, wa 'aslih lee sha'nee kullahu, laa'ilaaha 'illa 'Anta.

O Allah, I hope for your Mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye. Correct all of my affairs for me. There is none worthy of worship bu You.

Taken from 'Fortress of the Muslim - Invocations from the Qur'an & Sunnah'.