Peace be Unto This House

bedouin

Assalamua alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barrakatuh

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bring victory and a healing to the Islamic Ummah all over this earth! Ameen.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bring victory and a healing to the Islamic Ummah all over this earth! Ameen, Ameen.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bring victory and a healing to the Islamic Ummah all over this earth! Ameen, Ameen, Ameen.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala once again, unite this noble Ummah of Islam under the structure and one banner of Islam brought to us by Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wassallam! May it be soon Ya Allah! May it be this day Ya Allah! Ameen, Ameen, Ameen.

I share this dua with you.
May Allah Great and Mighty is He, accept y/our penitence, answer y/our prayers, forgive y/our failings, reward y/our good works, accept y/our practise of His religion of Truth, prosper y/our personal and business relations, enrich y/our family experiences and refill y/our store from His Bounties always...
Ameen, Ameen, Ameen.

May Allah(swt) protect the Muslims from themselves and do not make us be a test for the non-Muslims.

I am new here, and God(swt) willing it is my intention to make my first post a dua for us all.
I may not write as much as others do, I am reader and not much of a writer, nevertheless, where I can say something I will attempt it, since had others not written, I would not be able to read, and so in so doing, insha allah I may contribute to my stay here as well as hold up my portion of the sky and help another in his attempt to do so as well...

Shukran for the invitation and the welcome...

Peace, blessings and the mercies of May Allah Great and Mighty is He, be unto you and your house.

Karima

Your sentiments are accepted....this web site is an outlet for me to keep in touch with the on-goings of what is happening in the world.

I also do a lot of readings from the posts and I receive insights of various people who write from their hearts.

This web site is like a thread so strong in Allah's guidance through the administration and members who contribute words of truth.

I tend to read....for knowledge. There have been times that I post my thoughts with intentions of finding answers....through responses...

Your forum was one of refreshment to read.

Praise be to Allah for your sentiments.