Peace be upon all...!!

ayunus

One among the Chosen
Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu,
May the Peace,blessings and sustenance be on all of you,

Dear brothers and sisters,

This is Anisha Yunus, a sister from India. I have joined recently and happy to be a part of this peaceful community, to be in this loving religion spreading brotherhood. I welcome all those who are stepping into this enlightening fold of Islam and peace.

Iam a housewife. I was a software engr and left to seek more knowledge Islamically and generally and mostly to share with all.Alhamdulillah do little dawah / call people towards Islam.Assist fellow brothers and sisters who work on this area.Well, that's all about me and would love for any clarification/feedback or help.

I have a small website, still in progress for the callers of Islam. Please take time to checkout and share your feedback.

AishaR

Assalaamu Alaikum Sister

I would like to thanx you for providing such a great website. I hope Allah swt will guide you to achieve everything you are stiving to. inshallah

I am looking forward to viewing the updates in the sisters section. Being a revert I am hungry for knowledge.

Keep up the great work sister, inshallah

Salam

Aisha

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam wa Rahmatullah,

MashaAllah, that is a nice website sister, may Allah help you with it and give you much reward,

Its good work, Its important we all do our best to teach people about Islam according to the Quran and Sunnah. This will inshaAllah lead to the strengthening of the Ummah..

i hope you can help the growing community here on this site too, inshaAllah.

Wasalam.

:salam2:
Welcome sister to turtoislam. And thank you for sharing with us your website Masha' Allah it's so good and it explains very well Islam.
:jazaak: also for all the comments that you add