People can fall in Love in 3 Seconds!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah! I felt in love with you and that brother just in 3 seconds. :)

I love you for the sake of Allah my brother. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah! I felt in love with you and that brother just in 3 seconds. :)

I love you for the sake of Allah my brother. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Walaikumus Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!

May Allah love you as much as you love me for His Sake.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Haha this brother is so funny. And everything he says is true.. I love his lectures!

"A sister can send a brother a message saying "Salam alaykum how are you today" and he's done!" LOL

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

This guy is saying what I have said for years. Men and woman cannot be friends without some form of sexual tension.

I have no female friends. The only women I talk to regularly that are not on a forum or at work are my mother and my sister. Period. I have no girlfriend, no wife, no nothing.

Of course, this could also because I have relationship issues and have a hard time dealing with women.

But hey, who knew that my issues would work in my favor?

xAllahKnowsBestx

This guy is saying what I have said for years. Men and woman cannot be friends without some form of sexual tension.

I have no female friends. The only women I talk to regularly that are not on a forum or at work are my mother and my sister. Period. I have no girlfriend, no wife, no nothing.

Of course, this could also because I have relationship issues and have a hard time dealing with women.

But hey, who knew that my issues would work in my favor?

Haha masha'Allah brother, well I have issues with talking to the opposite gender as well. I'm like still in the "Eww boys have cooties" phase. lol jk... But yea, somewhat. It's still an advantage though, so.. alhamdulillah. One less thing to worry about! :D

Ahsen

Too bad i have a slow connection.i can't watch many videos.We in bahrain are still living with a stone age internet connection and they call it "blazing fast".

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Jazak Allahu Khairan to all. Brother Just a Guy, that is really great and Alhamduli-Allaah but may Allah solve your issues and bestow on you a wife who will be the coolness of your eyes. As I heard that our prophet :saw: said that a righteous wife is the best form of sustenance for a muslim man.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

This is going to shock some of you, because the brothers I have talked to never believe it when I tell them.

I have always had a bit of a phobia with regards to women, so I really appreciate the separation of genders that comes with Islam. I have enough things to worry about without being distracted by a bunch of attractive women on top of that. I am alone yes, but I have to be. I have to become a better man, one worthy of being called a Believer. Right now, I am not that man.

If I ever become that man, then I can think about finding a wife. But right now, it's not fair to a sister.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Im going to watch this insha'Allah, this is the same bro who did the lecture on why music (even anasheeds) are haraam correct?

complex_man

What if she is class fellow and it is only studying together. i think having female friends doesn't always means a sexual relationship. this is a very very narrow perceptive. We must think logical.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
What if she is class fellow and it is only studying together. i think having female friends doesn't always means a sexual relationship. this is a very very narrow perceptive. We must think logical.

Co-education is haraam. Freemixing is haraam. This is not a narrow perspective it is the Islamic Perspective. It does not start as a sexual relationship but it does lead to that eventually. Iblis was trying to be logical when said that I am of fire and he is of clay. I am not saying we can't be logical but being logical to find an alternative to the laws of Allaah and his messenger can be deadly.

Hadith - Recorded Ahmad and al-Tirmidhi. [Al-Albani says it is sahih. Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami, vol. 1, p. 234.]

The Prophet said, "A man is never alone with a woman except that Satan is the third."

Not that men and women can not communicate, but only on need to need basis and nothing extra. No words of recreation and time-pass. Having friends mean that you pass time with them. But if a class mate approaches for something related to coursework, then communication can be established only for that and as much as needed. Preferably in public places like libraries, etc and not in private. Because of the Hadith stated above. And Allah knows best.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Okay just watched this alhamdulilah, and this is a great video. I dont see Bro. Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari enough but insha'Allah he will become a big lecturer and more well known just like Sheikh Yusuf Estes, Sheikh Khalid Yasin, Bro. Bilal Phillips, Bro. Bilal Assad (not sure if the last 2 are Sheikhs or just lecturers on Islam)

And i dont know if its because of his age, or because he used to live a unIslamic life (as he himself said), but he is VERY relatable to young persons (I'm 22 years old)

And he is right, I dont care what anyone says, males & females CANNOT be just friends. Sooner or later there is always some kind of unspoken either emotional or sexual tension and to keep building on that will only lead to sinning. Azubillah. You cant plant the trees of paradise with seeds of hell.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Very nice mashAllah.

I think the problem is that today's society demotes the impact of mixed gender friendships to simply nothing. And by living in today's society, it is easy to do what's "commonplace". As a result, we don't realize what we're getting ourselves into until we experience the damage for ourselves.

Lectures like this wake us up and remind us to be careful. They remind us to be strangers to the dunya as it is not endgame. I truly appreciate such reminders and will always try to remember them inshallah.

Barakallahu feek for posting.