*people claim quraan verses are wrong**IMPORTANT

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
recently i have experienced the following:
some PEOPLE(may ALlah giude them to the light ) claim
that they found some wrong verses in quraan
"Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be God, the best to create! (23:14).

so they say"according to their so called science proof":mad: that; fact muscles develop before (or at the same) the bones.

ok.. here comes the new/recent scientific rules:

- little attension plz:-
Quran doesn't speak med lingo spoken by docs today;

Bones r bones whether formed of plastic, metal, calcium compound or cartilage. Right!!!!

Many CARTILAGE bones r formed before muscles r wraped. These r called "Long Bones" or "Endochondral Bones". Like Femur(Thigh Bone), Tibia & Fibula(Shin Bones), Humerous(Arm Bone), Radius & Ulna(Bones in Forearm), Hip-bones.

Cartilage-Bones look exactly like bones, only material they r made of does NOT have calcium yet.

Then these cartilage bone models r CALCIFIED & calcium compound called Hydroxy Appetite deposits in them so final calcified-bones r formed.

While there r some bones that r formed at same time muscles r formed & NOT after muscles. These r called "flat bones" or "Membranous Bones". Like Vertebrae, scapula.

So if u believe that only calcified bones deserve to be called as "BONES" & cartilage bones don't deserve it. So that'd be taking sides unjustly.

So Quran refer to BONES made of cartilage.

watch dis plz:
about the vid;
wrapping of muscles over the bones, another Quranic miracle .. Notice when scientists thought there's a conflict between science and Quran, but this was refuted by the "modern" technology at the microscopic level. (*this video debunks one of the claimed refutation of Quran*). Watch also the video of professor Keith L. Moore :)------------------------------------------->>its down therre scroll down :D \/
[yt]2-E0b0XPRJY[/yt]

PS, if you hear/see someone saying these crapy arguments plz.. tell them to update their info :D jazakom ALLAH

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Professor Keith Moore talking about Quran and embryology. please, listen carefully.
[yt]egDYF_oQ4yc[/yt]

keeth moore is an embryology scintist**important.. famous ..etc..:D

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Brother all I have to say is this,
Nay, they have belied; the knowledge whereof they could not comprehend and what has not yet been fulfilled (i.e. their punishment). Thus those before them did belie. Then see what was the end of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers)! (39) And of them there are some who believe therein, and of them there are some who believe not therein, and your Lord is All-Aware of the Mufsidûn (evil-doers, liars). (40) And if they belie you, say: "For me are my deeds and for you are your deeds! You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do!" (41) And among them are some who listen to you, but can you make the deaf to hear,— even though they apprehend not? (42) And among them are some who look at you, but can you guide the blind,— even though they see not? (43) Truly! Allâh wrongs not mankind in aught; but mankind wrong themselves. (44)
and
And say: "Truth has come and Bâtil (falsehood, i.e. Satan or polytheism) has vanished. Surely! Bâtil is ever bound to vanish." (81) And We send down of the Qur'ân that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islâmic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers) nothing but loss. (82)

nizar83

selemu aleikum

i really wish this kind of information would be shown to the non believers..and to the people that want to belive,,but still dont know what to believe

these are facts, proven scientifically by non muslims..so what else can a person want to accept the truth?

i wish they would show this info on tv..right in the middle of a football finale or in the middle of a huge festival or show...haha so it would hit lots of people!

cuz it seems like people just dont care for the truth anymore..( atheitst i mean )
if we can give them this kind of information it will leave them with no other possibility than to accept this truth!

inshalah alah subhanaha wa ta3ala will guide us all to the just and right path

selemu aleikum

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
this is not the first time that some scientists try to signifies error in quran rather it has happened many times.

if you no Dr. Zakiar Naik he had a debate with Dr. Chamble who wrote a book about scientific errors in Quran. But with the Help of ALLAH Dr. Zakiar proved every single of is claim wrong pointed out the errors in the Bible