Personal opinion, is this shirk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

assalam Aleikum.
I think you misunderstood the clip .If you listern untill the end you will understand that he is saying that man is far away when compared to God which means man is nothing when he/she compared herself/hiself from God .For example if we miss breathing we will die.

Assalam aleikum

KhalidalAsadullah

Al Mujahid
I understood the clip, i just don't understand why he would use that language.

Qul Allahu Ahad
Allahu Sammad

this is not something to be taken lightly.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I suggest you keep away from Hamza Yusuf or anyone associated with the Zaytuna institute. They are Sufis and most of which they preach is indeed shirk.

wasalam

aseel

assalumu alaykum ,

I think he is trying to emphazise the fact that humans forget that they are nothing without the creator. and that they are wrongly lead to believe that they are independent of the "the one that makes the world go round":God
Because they also can create: a car, a plain a cure for illness....

I think he uses this way of saying it to have a greater impact, of course it`s a tricky thing to do when you will have believers listening maybe too close to to be able to catch the concept .

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Hamza Yusuf and all the Zaytuna Institute do not teach Islam according to the Quran and the Sunnah. They are a Sufi Institute to spread incorrect beliefs in Allah and the Prophet Muhammad :saw:.

Hamza Yusuf and others of same ideas have said a number of things which have a lot of mistakes in them, ranging from saying all the Religions have truth (Which I saw myself when he spoke on MBC TV station a few years ago ) .. through to saying the firefighters who died on 911 were Shaheed (Martyrs)
He is a Modernist who has explained things such as Jihad incorrectly, and therefore is seen in good light by the US government.

The worst thing about the beliefs of the Sufis and also the Shia is that they do Shirk, associating partners with Allah. That they have incorrect beliefs in Allah. This ranges from believing Allah is part of his creation and his creation part of Allah,... to worhipping and asking help from Dead "Saints" and believing in various unauthentic supersticions. -- Also they do things (Bidah (innovations)) which the Prophet :saw: and his Companions never did.

I have video where Habib Ali Jafri even said that a virgin girl can get pregnant from sufi saints, and where he calls authentic hadith Da'eef and he calls fabricated hadith Sahih...

What you need to know is in following links..

Incorrect Beliefs in Sufism

The Truth about Sufism

SUFISM: The Deviated Path

Wasalam

(thread closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.