Personal request, Please brothers and sisters!

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

For years and years i'v been trying to change myself, To become a better muslim, But shaitan seems to always be there trying to stop me, And fighting him has got me so tired.

So please brothers and sisters pray for me, Ask Allah to grant me more faith, Taqwa and hidaya.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Inshallah I will make Du'aa for you.

Sometimes the shaitan tries to get the best of all of us. He is trying with me today. But inshallah what ever you are going through will get better. Just always remember Allah no matter how bad the problem.

salahdin

wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro . May ALLAH (aza wa jallah) help you amin.

The destruction of the heart occurs by security [in this Dunya] and negligence, its fortification occurs by fear and remembrance. If the heart renounces the pleasures of the Dunya, it settles upon the [pursuance] of the pleasures of the Hereafter, and amongst those who call towards it. Should the heart become content with the pleasures of the Dunya, those pleasures [of the Hereafter] cease [to continue].

Yearning for Allah and His meeting is like the gentle breeze blowing upon the heart, extinguishing the blaze of the Dunya. Whosoever caused his heart to settle with his Lord shall be in a state, calm and tranquil, and whosoever sent it amongst the people shall be disturbed and excessively perturbed.

For the love of Allah shall not enter a heart which contains the love of this world, except as a camel which passes through the eye of a needle.

Hence, the most beloved servant before Allah is the one whom He places in His servitude, whom He selects for His love, whom He causes to purify his worship for Him, dedicates his objectives for Him, his tongue for His remembrance, and his limbs for His service.

The heart becomes sick, as the body becomes sick, and its remedy is al-Tawbah and protection [from transgression].
It becomes rusty as a mirror becomes rusty, and its clarity isv obtained by remembrance.
It becomes naked as the body becomes naked, and its beautification is al-Taqwa.
It becomes hungry and thirsty as the body becomes hungry, and its food and drink is knowledge, love, dependence, repentance and servitude.

Imam Ibn ul Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother your posts are always full of compassion and sensible. We all have to combat the individual evils..we will make dua Insha'Allah...you are in the process of shedding unnecessary skins..removing veils of ignorance..

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:wasalam: respected brother...

a strong iiman consists of HOPE and FEAR...if some one do not fear about the Jahannam, his iiman is weak and if someone do not hope for Jannah, his iiman is weak...

remamber what Umar (r.a) said...he said "if a malak comes to earth and said all of u will enter Jannah except one, I fear that this person could be me, and if a malak comes to earth and says none of u will enter Jannah (or he(r.a) said all of u will enter Jahannam ---i cant remember the exact wordings---) except only one person, i FEAR that this person could be me"...

what most of us forget is that Shaitan is billions of years older than us...so he will have more experience...this is why we have to be very careful not to make deen easier than the limit ALLAH and HIS messenger made it...

brother i will remember u in my duas inshaALLAH :)...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-