PETER ANSWER!

sista fahima

:salam2:
salaam

there is this website my cousins and his friends go to its called ***Removed***
its bascally a spiritual website. i was with them today and they ask random questions to this (spirit) which i belive is a jinn (please correct me if am wrong).
wen my cousins asked it questions it replyed bak, it knew my name with out me tellin, it asked me about my sisters and wen am going to get my work, it knows were i work and says it goes to the same uni as me and was at the place i was working today. i say IT because it seems like it was in the room. i start reading the quran it said stop reading the quran (without my cousin typing) there was a glass on the floor it said to pick it up.
i never got scared because i belive in allah, his messenger and the last day (i told it that) it said i was i good muslim and i was a non beliver (as in, in him).

please someone tell me is this a jinn( the unseen) or something else?

subhanallah its realy freaky!

salaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Sister I do not know what it is. However, it is important that you refrain from visting this website. We are told to stay away from that which is not good for us. Data bases are available a dime a dozen. Web addressess are easy to access...it's just a phone number...there is no magic in it. It is a process of narrowing down the list of possibilites.
Pray for forgiveness and move on. The Holy Quran provides us the path for spritual experiences. The most spirtual experience each day is prayer..no less no more.

sista fahima

jazakullah brother,

subhanallah i believe in allah and i undersatnd wot u r saying
but its jus that wen my cousins would ask a question with out typing it, it would menstion something about us which is a fact, i.e. my nickname, my work place, features on my face thinks in the room aautho billah. so i assumed it was a jinn( correct me if am wrong).

inshallah i will NOT go on that website again, but there are alot of people going in it, and being misguided actually beliveing in it subahanallah,

please corrected me if am wrong jazakullah!

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

Ok, i had to moderate this thread for a bit, while i searched out the answer for this.

It is beyond fake...

It's a simple trick YOUR cousins probably played on you. What actually happens is that you (the typist) presses a period in the petition box, then your answer and then a period, then finish writing the query, then ask the question and the answer comes up. THAT'S IT!!

Fake, please don't be fooled by this thing. It doesn't know anything, nor is it a Jinn at all. If anyone comes across any website which claims such things, then it is fake. I am going to remove the link to this website (even though it was the wrong thing), and leave this as a general warning not to be fooled. AND I hope people will not go and play this trick on others, because when you do, it may cause the other person to believe in such things, (such as fortunes) and that is Haraam. Only Allah knows the unseen.

:wasalam:

muharram23

Staff member
salam alaykum,
it is a work of fortune tellers, sourcerers who receive help from jins. Everyone of us has a jin (karin) who constanly follows hiim throughout his life. They see what ur doing and knows u very well. There are some things that Allah s.v.a gave the jinns which we cant do. For example, they can travel speed of light, they can take looks of other things (snakes, animals and so on). That's the same thing what happens when people go to fortune tellers. The jinn with you know all the things u have done, and gets to the fortune teller in matters of seconds which would take u days or months and tells the fortune teller. So when u come to him, and he tells all the things that happened, ur like "wow howd u know that". So, it is not good to go and listen to those people. In fact, there is a hadeeth that prophet s.a.vs said that who ever goes to a fortuneteller, saurcerer and believes in that, that his salah is not accepted 40 days. Allahu 'alem please correct me if i said anything wrong.

please read some of these postings

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=21124&ln=eng&txt=fortune teller

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=8291&ln=eng&txt=fortune teller

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=7873&ln=eng&txt=fortune teller

muharram23

Staff member
Please ignore the hadeeth what i have stated about Resulullah s.a.v.s. Since, i can not find the hadeeth and i am unsure as well. So, the prophet s.a.vs didnt say that. Instead, i have a different hadeeth.

“Whoever comes to a fortune-teller and believes him has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him”. (Saheeh – narrated by Ahmad, 2/408; Abu Dawood, 3904; al-Tirmidhi, 135; Ibn Maajah, 639; al-Haakim, 1/8).

jazakumullah khairan

wassalamu alaykum

sista fahima

jazakullah for the advice,
but subhanaalh there was no tricks it said my name, the glass on the floor and clothes they where wearing.

i beleive it was a jinn, and wen i started reading the quran it said i was a good muslim, because i was not fascinated with it because i have heard about, but my cousins were scared.

anyways inshallah i will research on this sooo once again jazakullah!