Photo / mosques destroyed in the Gaza Strip. Where are the Muslims in the world؟؟

mohd2008

Hello, Muslims
this images from the heart of Gaza, where images of the bombing and destruction, but this time images of destruction and the most precious thing in our lives, a mosque
In Gaza, the Israelis destroyed more than 18 mosque
(Ibrahim Makadmeh),s mosque bombed by Israelis on the heads of the congregation was 18 prayer are be martyrs
These pictures , i let comment to you

this mosque befor bomb

this after bomb

and this
340x.jpg

610x.jpg

and this another mosque

sally_sayed

hasbuna ALLAH w/ ne3m alwakil
hasbuna ALLAH w/ ne3m alwakil:tti_sister::tti_sister:
thanks for the topic bro

dymzjhie

ASSALAMU ALAYKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHU.

ALLAHU AKBAR..MY HEART WAS HURT ABOUT THIS HAPPENING TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTER IN GAZA BOMBING SPECIALLY THE MOSQUE..PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO THOSE MUSLIMS WHO HAVE POWER IN ALL OVER THE WORLD..KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS FOR OUR RELIGION ISLAM..PLEASE HELP THE PALESTINEANS..

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

this is the first time ever that i have seen them attack mosques like that. i am sickened to see a holy place like that to end up being desecrated. to attack a masjid is a very low and disgusting thing. do they not see the punishment that awaits them for doing such a thing? can you imagine if palestinians destroyed a synagogue? the media would say that they did it because they're anti-semitic. may ALLAH SWT make all thing easy for the people there in Gaza.
:wasalam:

Edward_Hakkim

Astagfirullah May Allah Will Do for the people who's bomb that holy places
that is House Of Allah was destroyed by the thing that means HUMAN???? Hey... Wake UP Man !!! Wake Up !!! who makes all of human in this planet???? Allah make humans not for WAR n DESTROYED but For make this planet much more better From Hell (Evil's+Satan House). but now U all can see that picts. The human who do that (Pict) will received a good revenge from Allah in Akhirat. Do something People Please Wake ur Self UP.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

During that massacre zionists destroyed completely 41 mosques, and partially destroyed 51 others in the Gaza Strip.

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Allah watches what the transgressors do but once he sizes them he will punish them severely. So Allah only counts out to them a limited number of the days of the life of this world and delay their term so that they may increase in evil and sins.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Mashallah, may Allah swt reward our brothers and sisters in Palestine and keep the flame of Islam burning, Ameen.

salam alaikom
don't afraid my brothers and sisters , we will not surrendered

they destroy only the walls not us alhamdulilah

and tomorow inshaaAllah , here in Gaza , IT WILL STAR a new camp to memorize AlQURAAN in two months and there is 20000 are registered
in it

Ranana_Adus

Photo / mosques destroyed in the Gaza Strip Where are the Muslims in the world

Marvin how can your theory help us do something about the way the Israelis are using depleted uranium in Gaza??

hana*

all this whilst the west turns a blind eye and continues to fund and support israel. their time will surely soon be up!