playing games????

salam alaykum

jz wondering is it haraam to play games like halo or cs type of games or even pro evo?????

cause of this hadeeth :

Everything other than remembering Allah is (considered) wasteful play except four: a man humoring his wife, a man training his horse, a man walking between targets (learning archery), and man learning swimming," narrated by An-Nasaa'i and authenticated by Al-Albaani (Sahih Al-Jami' 4534

:SMILY139::SMILY139:

danyal_1992

:salam2:
What does game gives you?.Does it gives you more pleasure than offering salah,than remembering Allah(swt) and than praying tahajud.Just think like that Inshallah the desire of playing games will go away from you.I do that normally I compare the pleasure of both things.And about is it haram or not I can't say anything because I don't know.
:wasalam:

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

you aRE allowed to play computergames..but one must remember that islamis a religion of the middle...so no extremes are allowed..for a muslim to spent 8 hours a day playing pro evo soccer ( I KNOW THE GAME IS ADDICTIVE LOL ) and missing salaah because of it..is not allowed..

play ..but first take care of business..make salaah on time..help your parents when they need you..do your homework aNd if you have any spare time left..play my brother

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM

aNd other titles like GTA are even worse.

p.s. I am thinking about Need For Speed: Undercover. Did anyone play? But i am worried about the fitna in the recent tiltes its not pure racing anymore. Just like any other hollywood movie.

Almeftah

It may not be Haram, but it is a waste.. even the time spent by gaming can be spent in better things.

nizar83

i agree on it being a waste of time..but we must not forget some of the people here on tti are still young..and you cant take certain things away from them..such as innocent computergames...

however games such as gta etc..these games are pure evil..one doesnt have to be a professor in human behaviour to know these games alter a humans persona...

allah o a3lam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
aselemu aleikum

you aRE allowed to play computergames..but one must remember that islamis a religion of the middle...so no extremes are allowed..for a muslim to spent 8 hours a day playing pro evo soccer ( I KNOW THE GAME IS ADDICTIVE LOL ) and missing salaah because of it..is not allowed..

play ..but first take care of business..make salaah on time..help your parents when they need you..do your homework aNd if you have any spare time left..play my brother
+1
-Some carve out the future while others just whittle away time. Value your leisure time before you are occupied. Value life before death.